8

"EXPLAIN HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHEN YOU ARE THIS CLOSE TO HER AND TOU EVEN HUGGED HER" I just walked out of class and I heard Min yelling at haechan. "Hey hey hey what's wrong" I said and Min showed a picture of me and Haechan hugging.

I started laughing and Min smacked me "bitch that me" I said and she had a confused face. "What were you doing with haechan" Min asked "oh we were picking ou-" I was about to say but Haechan covered my mouth "we were picking out something for my sister and I don't want to disturb you" he said and I glared at him.

"Oh well then I'm sorry for yelling at you baby" I bit haechan's hand and he let go of me and Min hugged him and he flicked me off. I put my hand on my chest and held my hair and started to pull myself back.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see yangyang. "What are you doing" he smiled and I have him an awkward smile "preventing myself from attacking Haechan" I said and glared at haechan. "Anyways, what up" I said and he grabbed my hand dragging me to the lunch room.

We got in line and made our way to our table I was about to walk toward my seat until I saw a girl there. I looked at them and pointed at her.

"OH XUE this is my girlfriend ChungJa" mark explained. "OMO CONGRATULATIONS I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE SINGLE FOREVER" I said and mark glared at me. I placed my food down right next to yangyang and I stuck it my hand. "I'm wu Xue but you can call me Xue" I smiled and she gave me a fake smile.

"ChunJa" she said and shake my hand then wiped it on her sweater. I have a bad feeling about this girl. "So do any of you have girlfriends I can meet" I said and took a bite of my rice. "Oh yea" Jaemin said "REALLY WHERE" I said and he started laughing.

"In my ass what's where" he said and I smacked him. As I was eating I saw a come up to yangyang and cupped his face and kissed him. He pushed her and he wiped his lips and the others had a shock expression. "What ur problem" I stood up and she was about to go away until I ran in front of her.

"Yah did you hear my I said what ur problem" I pushed her shoulder. "I swear it was a dare I didn't even mean it" she said and I smiled. "You think kissing someone out of nowhere is ok with you, bitch don't you ever dare to come close to my friends or yangyang now go" I said and she ran away towards her friends.

I sat back down and jaemin started smirking. "Awh my little baby Xue" he said and I looked up at him "what did I do something wrong?" I asked confused and he was just smiling "no" he said and I went back to eating my food.

Why did I get anger?