13

I got out the car and went towards his house, I ringed the doorbell and waited. "Hel- OMG XUE what are you doing here" I widened my eyes when I saw Tao in front of me "I'm here to see yangyang what are you doing here" I said and she let me in "I live here" she said and I smiled. (This will be in Chinese)

"Yangyang is in his room, probably playing video games but go upstairs and go down the hall and turn to ur left it's the last door" Tao said and I took off my shoes. I walked upstairs and followed her instructions, I looked at his door and opened it to see him wearing a long sleeve shirt with short and his headset on.

He was looking at the tv in his room. I closed the door and tapped his shoulder he looked up at me then back to his game then back at me. "Xue what are you doing here" he said and took his headset off "what can't your girlfriend not be here" I said and he grabbed my arm and I laid down on his bed and spread my arms out.

"You look tired" he said and I nodded my head "I just came back from a class" I said and he laid down next to me, he placed his arms around my waist and I placed my around his back I put my head in the crock of his neck and he smelled like Vanilla.

"Babe" I heard him and I hummed, "can you give me a kiss" I looked up at him and kissed his lips. He sat up and I did the same soon he put his headset on and I pulled my phone out and scrolled on Instagram.

I started to get bored so I started to do some weird things to him. After bugging him I stopped and let him play, I lifted his bedsheets and decided to take a little nap I closed my eyes but I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

I turned around and saw yangyang beside me, I kissed his cheek and put my arms around him soon we drifted to sleep.

~beep beep beep~

I heard my ringtone go off, I got out of yangyang's grip and picked up the call. "Hello" I said and I listen to the person "no lei it's ok I will just stay at his house for tonight don't worry about me ok" I said and lei hanged up the call.

"Who was that" I looked at the sleepy yangyang and I smiled "lei" I said and I stretched my arms and crack my back. I looked at the time to how long I was here.

7:36 p.m

Damn 3 hours. I saw yangyang get up stretched his body too I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram to see what was new. "Yang let's take a pic" I said and he nodded his head, I walked in the bathroom and he went behind me and he kissed my neck.

I placed my phone down and face him I cupped his face and kissed his lips I moved away and took his hand and went back to his bed "let's watch a movie" he suggested and I nodded my head. I took my phone out and went to go post the pic on my Instagram.

👤 @Xueeee_Wu20

❤️  💬  ↗️ Liked by 20,8432 people

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by 20,8432 people

@ xueeee_Wu20: chilling with the love of my life @yangyang_x2 😍❤️

He is my happiness <3