Chapter 7

*time jump to 1999*

it's been a few years so I guess I should fill you in. tommy proposed to me a week after he quit the band and we got married the next day we had an extremely happy honeymoon and then I helped him work on his album, girls with guns. he wrote the song girls with guns about me well not the guns part but I'm definitely the girl.

one day in 1999 we were at home and the phone was ringing it was one of those old times phones that hangs on the wall so I answered it and asked who is this and the guy on the other line said y/n it's dennis can I talk to tommy. "who's Dennis" I asked "dennis from the band remember we bought you for $5 and owned you for three days almost twenty years ago it's how you met your husband" "oh yes I remember now" I said. "ugh I hate straight people" said Dennis. "let me talk to tommy" so I gave the phone to tommy and next thing I knew it the band was getting back together again.

we drove to dennis' house and when we rang the doorbell a woman answered "hello I am Suzanne I'm dennis' wife" she said. "I thought dennis was gay" said me and tommy in unison. "he is." said Suzanne. "can I get you a coffee?" "sure" I said. we sat down on the couch and Dennis walked in with tears in his eyes "thank you so much for coming back I got so lonely I did a broadway album but the band is back and I'm so happy maybe some heterosexuals are okay" he then glanced at me and said "tommy why did you bring this b*tch back with you I thought we fired her" "dennis please let y/n be our servant again I promise she won't spill Frappuccinos on our recording equipment plus it's almost the 2000s and things are more high-tech now" tommy said "okay fine" dennis said. so now I was back to my perfect job and I had never been happier.