Chapter 9

"wow dennis is a really bad lawyer haha what a loser" said jy. "hey jy" I said " do you still think I'm a sl*t?" "yes" he said "okay" I said. tommy walked in and kissed me again to celebrate. he told me we were starting the tour and he wanted me to be there for moral support so I put on my favorite dress that I bought from target and put my hair up in a h/c messy bun and wore my old converse for the opening night. as you can see I'm weird adn I don't fit in I dress however I want. I stood backstage and tommy sang all of Styx's classic songs besides mr roboto which I never really liked anyway I'm glad dennis fired me before he tried to make me wear a robot mask. in my opinion tommy sounded so much better than dennis singing all of the songs and I clapped and cheered for him. at the end of the concert he said "I want to dedicate this song to y/n my beautiful wife. when styx bought you from your mother 20 years ago I never thought you would also buy my heart. I love you baby" then he began to sing babe for me and he made it sound so much better than when Dennis was singing it. as i watched him sing all I could think about is how happy I am that my mom sold me to them for $5 twenty years ago.

the end