You too?

She was still awake, fighting against unconsciousness.

"Tina? Tina? Shhh, Tina, it's all gonna be alright, okay? We're gonna get you to a- a hospital, you're gonna be fine-"

Tina smiled at him, still managing to look absolutely gorgeous despite the dying thing.

"No, Newt. You're gonna be fine." She shuddered a bit. "You're gonna travel the world, write more books, and become famous. You're going to get married to a pretty woman, you're gonna have kids, and you'll forget me."

Newt fought back tears. "No, no, no! I'll never forget you!"

Tina closed her eyes and whimpered a little. "If I die-"

"No! You're not going to die, I'm not going to let that happen!" Newt cried.

Tina hugged Newt. "Newt. Listen to me."

"Tina, please, Tina." Newt grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket and tried to put it on the spot where blood kept pouring out, but it resulted in staining the handkerchief dark red, and more blood spewed out.

Tina winced. "It's not going to work. You know that. I can tell."

"No! It's going to work! It has to work! Don't die!" Newt sobbed.

Tina tried to sit upright, leaning against Newt. "You'll be fine."

"No I won't. Listen to me, Tina. I love you. I knew that I loved you ever since I said bye to you in New York. I had to find you, and now that I've found you again, you have to die? Please, Tina, don't die-" Newt was crying uncontrollably.

Tina smiled at him, the same one he'd fallen in love with at the docks. "Hey, it's going to be okay."

And she closed her eyes, still clinging onto life by a thread. Newt let himself sob softly for the first time in years.

Grindelwald was still standing in the same spot he was when he hexed Tina, and oh boy did Olivia want to kill him and wipe that stupid maniac smile off his stupid evil face. But she knew she couldn't do that. Grindelwald grinned at her, and stepped aside to reveal a man. She inspected him and, from what Tina had told her about him, she was pretty sure this was the boy obscurial-obscurus thingy. Credence, if she remembered correctly. He was looking down, and she swore she saw a tear slowly dropping to the floor.

"Credence, my boy. To prove your loyalty to... let's say the greater good, please do get rid of her. She's really annoying." Grindelwald gestured to Olivia. She saw Credence's eyes dart to Tina's body (Olivia winced. She could still be alive!) and back to his feet. Credence then slowly looked at her. The emotion on his face was pretty confusing. It was some weird mix of hopelessness, fear and unwillingness. It was both sad and scary watching him trying to decide. He pointed his wand (Tina never told her he had a wand!) at her chest, and shut his eyes.

"Credence?" Olivia whispered. "Credence, right?"

Credence stared at her.

"I know what you feel. I've been there before."

"No you haven't! Nobody knows what things I've done! Nobody knows the pain I've been through-" he shouted.

Olivia closed her eyes, and summoned the magic she pushed away all those years ago. "Well, actually, that's where you're wrong."

Credence really didn't want to kill anyone else. He just wanted to be free, be loved. He thought he was going to get that. He didn't want to raise the three. Three, the number that had been haunting him for years. Three people, gone because of him. Three lives thrown out the window. Yet here he was, Grindelwald wanting him to murder a girl. A thirteen year old girl. She looked so innocent, so sad. Yet she looked so fierce and ready. He was both scared at the thought of her hexing him back and having to kill someone.

Until she talked to him. Her voice was calming, as if she could help him. She probably couldn't. He glanced back at Tina, the one who had been nice to him when everyone else was mean. The last time someone said they could help them he almost died, because of- wait. He couldn't speak like that. Grindelwald had given him purpose. He...

"Credence."

He looked up, and he gasped.

The magic swirling around her matched the magic around him when he (it wasn't him, he keeps trying to remind himself.) destroyed New York. She was right. She was like him. An obscurial. But the most astonishing thing was...

"A white obscurial?" Newt rubbed his eyes to clear his vision from tears and saw Credence staring, incredulous. "You- you're an obscurial, too?"

Olivia's outline was visible, much like the outline of Credence all those years earlier.

Newt stood slowly, casting a look at Tina, who was still unconscious, but slowly stirring. He walked closer to Olivia. "Liv?"

She turned to him and spoke. "Newt... I'm guessing you're wondering what's happening. I don't blame you." She took a deep breath. "I'll explain later."

She turned back to Credence. "I've killed people before, too. Five people. Countless more who's deaths were resulted of my stupidity."

She closed her eyes and slowly, slowly her outline became clearer and clearer until she became just her. A scared, young girl.

"Tina wasn't kidding when she said that her and Newt would take care of you."

Olivia held out her hand. A moment, an agonising moment ensued. Credence's bottom lip trembled, and was going to take her hand when Grindelwald pointed his wand at Credence and all of the acolytes around him did the same. It seemed like it all went in slow motion, Olivia jumped in front of Credence, they all fired, and at least ten people stunned her at the same time. A bright red flash blew up his mind, and before Newt could open his eyes again, Olivia had fallen. His attention snapped to Tina, who was barely awake, calling Olivia like a mother would call her daughter. He sped to her.

"Tina, don't, you're becoming weaker, don't..."

But Dumbledore walked over to them and told them what they didn't want to hear.

They weren't going to see Olivia again.

What happened?

What

Sorry about that. This is not gonna be the last chapter of this book, by the way. I'm thinking of a sequel, but I dunno. I don't think many people liked this anyway.

To all the people who read this, thank you, this means a lot. Please comment, tell your friends, eat cookies-

And stay safe.

Love,

-mêøw