Jinxx the bunny

Jinxx's POV

Today I was lonely like any other day in my cage eating my carrots wishing that someone would come and take me home . I was always the weird bunny because I was born with warpaint . The carrot was my only friend but I got hungry and eat him because I ran out of lettuce that was one of the lowest parts of my life and I was depressed for a long time after .

That day a young girl and her mom came in to find a bunny to buy I was really happy because there was only a few bunnies in the pet shop and the young girl was also wearing warpaint . I could be part of her family and have lots of new carrot friends and maybe I won't eat them this time . She came up to my cage and was putting her finger in trying to pet me . "Mommy I want this one " the girl shouted to her mother . "No Molly pick a normal one" her mother said dragging her away . "But please mommy I want this one " Molly said trying to drag her mother back to me . "No honey we are getting this nice brown one over here , sir we would like this one over here " she said clicking her fingers . Molly looked at me sadly while being dragged out of the shop by her mother with the brown bunny called Justin he never liked me and told me I would never get bought and I guess he was right I would be stuck in this place forever .