01

if she does hang out with both kocho and kanrouji - san...   kanrouji - san it is  .

he thought as he walked down the hallway as the passersby whispered to each other,

" god, he's so handsome  ...  wait,  i think he's god himself — "

" stomp on me daddy — "

" he's distant and aloof but that just adds the amount of charm he has  ! "

" i think i'm gay  ."

" izumo we've been dating for 6 months - "

he sighed as he pocketed his hand into his pocket, having a slight existential crisis as thoughts started to fill his mind,

i don't look depressed, right  ?   i hope so   .   oh, and why does shrek looks hot with a smile  ?   am i gay   ? ?

the tomioka boy's shoulder bumped against shorter ones,  his blue eyes brightened and grabbed her shoulders before she would walk away,

" huh  ?   oh,  hello, tomioka - san  ! "

giyuu looked around for any signs of obanai,  making sure it was free of the one and only serpent lover guy  .   he nodded to himself, grabbing both of her shoulders, earning a small yelp from her,  before staring straight into the green eyed girl's eyes making her sweatdrop  .

" i need your help  . "

mitsuri hesitantly nodded before listening to him  .    the long haired ravenette talked about how he had noticed his feelings for you from yesterday, but he was sure that he felt that way since they were first years  .

kind of weird how giyuu himself didn't expect someone like him to fall in love,  even liking is almost not possible, it's just because he knew no one would ever want to be with him anyway  .

but somehow,  even if he knew that, his heart would always beat faster when you are near  .   every single thing about you just made him fall harder  .   how you smile, how you laugh, how you would always have a smile no matter what exactly is the situation,  how you breathe  .

wait —

he snapped out of his thoughts as misturi gave his back a reassuring pat,

" fear not,  young tomioka  !   i, mitsuri kanrouji,  will help you getting your queen's heart  ! "

" young tomioka -  ? "

" i'm sorry,   i've been watching a lot of anime and reading fanfictions lately   . "

she sweatdropped before laughing awkwardly,

" what's a fanfiction  ? "

the other's cheek puffed in an attempt to hold in her laugh,  it kind of failed though,  because she started to burst in laughter anyways  .

" oh,  honey  .   why are you so pure  ? "

she wiped a tear before regaining her composure  .   she pulled out a pen from her pocket,  giyuu slightly tilted his head to the side,

" give me something to write on  . "

" uh... "

giyuu pulled out a small notebook before giving it to her, she immediately wrote your number and gave it to him  .   actually,  shoving it onto his chest would be the right term  .

" listen,  first thing you have to do after texting her is never ever mention who you are !    we're going to make a fanfiction that makes everyone's heart go fast happen  ! "

" what's a fanfiction  ? "

" aanyways,  just remember to not mention your name,  though, you could give her clues  !"

she finger gunned with a wide bright smile,  giyuu nodded before noticing a slight dark aura from behind mitsuri, 

an ominous looking obanai was waiting  .   giyuu immediately bid her goodbye and ran away  .   he sighed as he entered the classroom,  looking at his foster brother who were happily conversing with you  .

he couldn't help but wonder how his heart would tug whenever he sees you laughing with someone else    .    he doesn't know why,  it just felt uncomfortable  .

though, he's used to being uncomfortable, so, its not really a big problem  .

the day went by with a flash, giyuu walked home with sabito,  the lavender eyed boy wondered why the younger was silent the whole time  .

" what's wrong  ? "

" i don't know what i should say to her  . "

" to who  ? "

" to [surname]  ... "

sabito unnoticeably winced before sighing,

" i'll help you when we get home, kay  ? "

giyuu nodded before looking at the setting sun, a pure wave of euphoria washed through his veins as he smiled, a feeling of accomplishing something is what he yearn for, but he guess this was enough for today  .

__

sucks to suck man
my writing's bad but i still write bc im bored lolol
i'm sorry you have to read this -