Glace II

I owe you guys an explanation for my absence. Read through if you must, but the update on when I'll be active again is on bold.

I know I've been dead for weeks. Some of you know that it's because I'm binge-watching Paw Patrol, a Nickelodeon cartoon series. It wasn't the whole truth. Just part of it, actually.

You see, I'm actually laying off writing for a little while. Not because of a writer's block (god knows how many prompts I'm having in my head right now) but because of a personal reason.

My mom doesn't want me to read or write anything.

Okay, I'll explain. My mom found out that I deliberately cut myself two or three weeks ago. I couldn't pass it off as an accident because it was obviously patterned. How idiot of me.

Before you ask, I'm okay. I'm really okay. But my mom is really considering sending me to a mental hospital (though she sounded really angry and accusing).

That might be a good thing as even I have no idea of what's wrong with me. But the thing is, I don't think my mom will do it. And that we're on lockdown until the 30th of April.

If you're confused about why my mom doesn't let me read or write anything, it's because she believes that the cause of this madness is me reading some inappropriate stories (a.k.a. triggering stories). I managed to convince her otherwise, but now she wouldn't let me be alone in a place for a long time. Including the bathroom.

But the downside of this is that I have to hide writing the gruesome scenes of some of my books (*cough* As If It's Your Last *cough*) and also to hide me reading some particularly angsty fanfictions.

Random but watching Paw Patrol opened me up to a whole new world of angst. Might make a crossover but considering the number of unfinished books in my profile, I think not. Besides, Mighty Pups is already looking a lot like a crossover between Paw Patrol and BoBoiBoy.

For those who are confused about my sudden absence on Instagram, same reasons, actually. But don't worry, I'll be back there on Monday and will be binge posting depending on how long I'm inactive.

But as to becoming more active here in Wattpad, I don't know. I want to update. I really do. But I feel like I'm losing time for myself. I feel like this is becoming more of a duty than passion. I want to bring back that passion. So I will only be updating when I feel like it.

Selfish, I know. But I feel like I've had enough load on myself. Still, I apologize.

I hope you accept my reasoning. But for now, I will be inactive until further notice.

Glace, out.