Part 1

There was once a small, lively town that was right below the King's palace, which sat high up on a steep hill. Everyone there was always happy and smiling; shopping everyday with little kids that ran around with their friends, while the golden sun gleamed bright from above.

The town was called Bridgeville, known for the bridge near the wonderful waterfall. This was also where a gorgeous girl spent most of her days there, daydreaming. Her name was Elaine, and there was hardly ever a moment where she wasn't beaming a bright joyous smile. She was described as the prettiest girl in the area, and everyone treated her like a princess. Her face was symmetrical, her hair was silky and dark chocolate brown, she had a cute little button nose, and showed great ruddiness; red rosy cheeks and soft pink lips. But this girl's most attractive features were her eyes. They were so mysterious, yet so beautiful. Like crystals. She had big, beady, light grey eyes and it almost looked like they had little stars in the centres. Thick, long lashes defined her eyes more. Neighbourhood boys stared at her in awe and locals could go on and on about her beauty...

Elaine was humble and got along with everyone because her kindness and cheerful personality attracted others. All the townspeople, from children to elders, called her 'perfect'. Elaine lived with her mother, her younger sister Elise and her older sister Eleanor. They all looked alike but Elaine was the one with more compliments. Unfortunately, her dad died due to an unknown disease. But her neighbour and best friend, William, stayed by her side and was there to comfort her during those hard times. William was a very important part of Elaine's life.