Part 2

It was a sunny and tranquil morning. The night before, Elaine slept quite late so it was hard for her sisters to wake her up. Eventually, she sprung out of bed when she heard a knock on the door.
"It must be Will!" She gasped.
Almost tripping over her long beige dress, she rushed down the stairs. When she pulled the heavy oak door towards her, sunlight flooded the room and a smile as bright as the sun shone onto her face. A boy of her age stood in front of her with an empty basket being cradled in his arms. His skin glistened as the wind pushed his ash brown hair back.
"Hello Elaine! Good to see you awake nice and early for once." Said William.
"Yeah, of course! Nothing more exciting than my best friend living right near me." Replied Elaine.
"Well come on in, William, have a seat!" Yelled Elaine's mum from behind. Hearing the door close, her mum walked into the dining room with plates of food and placed them down in front of William, then the girls, and then herself.
Elaine was so happy first thing in the morning. You see, she kinda had a crush on William, but he was clueless.

All five of them started eating a simple breakfast: porridge and bread. As Elise reached for the last piece of bread, she found Eleanor's hand already touching it.
"HEY THAT'S MINE!" Shouted Elise.
"I touched it first so it's MINE, actually." Said Eleanor, putting the bread on her plate.
"MINE! MINE! MINE!!!" Elise threw a tantrum, flew across the table and tried to grab the bread before Eleanor put it in her mouth. "WAAAAAH! WAAAAH!!!"
"You're the eldest Eleanor! Come on, give it to Elise." Said their mum, trying to keep calm as Elise continued to cry annoyingly.
Despite being the oldest, Eleanor was very childish and said, "No".
Elaine being the mature one, said she would go and buy more bread instead.
"Thanks. We're running out of milk too so get us some and please buy some apples, I can't live without apples." Her mum asked. She was proud of Elaine for being so nice to everyone.
"Sure!"

William insisted to go with Elaine, so off they went shopping to the town centre on this beautiful day.