XXXIV

Jia must've hurt her eyes cause she blinked many times.

"Jia, I have said it to you, I like you. I might be the stupidest person, cause I didn't thought of a way to get rid of these feelings. But I am happy that I didn't discovered how. I fell in love with you, and its the best feeling ever."

I bent my knees a little so that our eyes will level. "I like you, and I want to be with you." She knitted her brows. "But, I don't expect that you will like me too. Well, it better that you like me too. But don't force it. I mean.."

"I like you too."

"No, Jia. Kakasabi ko lang. Forcing it will be much more worst than you not liking me. And that goes same with Ysa. I can't like her even if she likes me. I can't force that. So, if you don't like me, okay, if you like me well then better. But.."

"No Bea. Stop talking." I looked at her in askance. "I should've said it. Before." She sighed before continuing. "Remember when we went home, and I posted a picture of you. I felt something, it was confusing. And I don't want to get ahead of myself so I avoided you just to make sure."

"When we were at Ate Ella's birthday, I wasn't supposed to drink myself to limit. I just wanted courage to tell you what I really feel. But.. well you know what happened at the bar. So we went back here at my condo and you confessed. I didn't know what to do, and I was afraid on how you will react so, I didn't told you the truth."

"You kissed me, and you said you don't want to talk about it."

"I wasn't ready. If you would've known that I like you and then you like me, I know that something or everything will change. And I'm not ready for that. I really wanted both of us to be ready to a commitment when I tell you this."

"So now you are ready?" I asked her.

"My God, you really are slow when it comes to this."

Tangina.

Puta.

Those were the only words that I thought of.

I sat on the sofa.

"I like you Bea."

"Shit, oh fuck. Shit shit." She said commitment. Like it was the biggest word in the world.

"What a way to answer "I like you" Bea."

"No." I chuckled and then enveloped her into a hug. "I just can't believe it. Go on a date with me Jia. Tomorrow, after practice." I released and looked at her.

"Let me think about it, okay?"

"Come again for big fudge?"

She chuckled. "I'm kidding. Of course, my pleasure." I enveloped her again and kissed her temple.

"Another thing Bea."

"Hmmn?"

"Please stop flirting with Ysa"

"I'm not flirting with her!!"

"Yeah right." She said with sarcasm.

"Totoo!!"

"Oo na, basta just tone it down okay?"

We stayed like that for another two minutes when I realized that I need to go.

"Can you drive?"

"I'm gonna calm myself in the car first then I'll drive."

"Okay just, be careful okay?"

"Of course I will."

-

Unlike before, I woke up early to drive to her condo. I will make sundo of her. I remembered that she is number coding now.