|EXTENDED SUMMARY|

ₒ ₒ ₒ Dahlia Jade (Zendaya) has something to prove, and her first step is reinventing herself

ₒ ₒ ₒ 

Dahlia Jade (Zendaya) has something to prove, and her first step is reinventing herself. 
She was never the popular girl in school, that title belonged to her sister, Regina (Yara Shahidi). 
But spending summer vacation in Outer Banks, North Carolina means both fun and trouble. What better place to create new habits and change? Especially hanging out with the wrong or right people at the wrong and right times. 

Jade spends her time with her friends Sam (Noah Centineo) and Candice (Maya Hawke) during the reign of hurricane Agatha, which leads her straight into the fray of Kooks vs Pogues. 
From that comes a mad search for lost treasure and extreme consequences for everyone.

Author's Note
Man, I hope this series doesn't end up like Riverdale. That was a dumpster fire (no offense to anyone who still likes that show).   
This seems like a show to be released around summer and not in the middle of spring, but when in quarantine, always binge. 

My main character Jade undergoes a couple 'coming-of-age' moments throughout this. Like most teenagers, she's trying to figure out where she wants her life to go. Between college and her career choice, she is also trying to figure out how to pick-and-choose friends. 

I mean, 'Outer Banks' is dramatized for effect and it keeps people interested, but I decided to take a little more realistic approach to how Jade behaves towards situations. Which means she pretty much relatable in how I've written her. I basically took a few of my friends personalities and merged them together and came up with her. 

If you liked this part, be sure to give it a vote! Byeeeeeee! 

 ~ SHIELD-Avenger