08. Sought

The current Hashiras stared in awe at the way [name] was training the demon slayers. It was a sight for them to see for [name] had trained back so quickly, that she was now back to being one of the top tier demon slayers in the Demon Slayer Corps.

"U-Uzui-san," one of the demon slayer called out as he was panting heavily. [name] then stopped with her training as she realized she had actually wiped out a whole horde of demon slayers with just her training.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry," [name] apologized as she realized what she had done.

"Come on, take a break! Once you're done, come back to me if you still want more training from me," [name] said with a smile, and none of the demon slayers could get mad at the way she was smiling right now.

Utterly blinding and bright.

The Hashiras then watched as [name] made her way back to the Sound Estate, which then they noticed the Flower Hashira, Tsuyuri Kanao, was following her as well.

"Ah right, Kanao wanted to learn how to take care of the Blue Spider Lily," Tanjiro spoke out as many were wondering why Kanao was following the Light Hashira.

------------------------

"Message! Message! Uzui Tengen is on his way to you! Message! Message!" and Uzui [name] sliced off the demon head with ease as her crow fluttered around her. She then raised her arm, and her crow soon landed on it.

"Mou, I've been telling Tengen-nii-sama that I'm already well enough to be slaying demons on my own. Why is he making his way here?" [name] asked, and her crow could only tilt his head to the side, as he was confused about Tengen's actions.

"Maybe because he is just being too clingy towards you," and [name] laughed as she turned to look at Muichiro who was one of her partners on this mission. She then noticed Senjuro was squatting down as he examined some mushrooms that were growing.

"I'm going to bring these home," Senjuro spoke out as he started to harvest some of the mushrooms.

"Are they poisonous?" Muichiro asked as he was busy looking at [name]'s face, wiping off the blood that had somehow splattered onto her face when she was busy slaying the demons.

"Not at all. These will be great in soup," Senjuro spoke out as he finished harvesting, and soon dusted his hands together. He then turned and noticed that [name] was standing somewhere nearer to the forest where the darkest parts were, and soon looked at Muichiro who shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Do you guys hear that?" [name] asked as she turned to look at Muichiro and Senjuro, only to have their eyes widened in response.

"[NAME]! BEHIND YOU!" and [name] quickly turned and her dark blue ocean eyes widened as she realized a demon that had been starving for far too long, was right behind her, and his hand was out, reading to gouge her eyes out.

[name] then noticed a kani stabbing straight into the demon's arm, and she could feel the steady heartbeat of the Sound Hashira who then had an arm wrapped around her waist, tugging her away from the danger.

Her dark blue ocean eyes then widened when she noticed he had grabbed her nichirin blade out of the cast and sliced the demon's head off immediately. She stared, a little stunned at what had just happened then.

"You okay?" Tengen asked, and [name] slowly nodded as she watched the demon's body disintegrating before her.

"There's not enough time already, Muzan is coming for you," Tengen spoke out, and [name] turned to look at Tengen who had on a dead serious look. She could tell that what he had meant, was the fact that Muzan is going to attack her anytime now, and they need to be on their toes.