09. Free

Their nichirin blades were out as they stood right behind Tengen.

"Uzui-san, get [name] out of here,"

[name] watched as Muichiro and Senjuro got further away from her sight as Tengen had picked her up together with the Blue Spider Lily and started to run out of the Shadow Estate. She bit her lips as she could hear the antagonizing poor souls of the demons who had infiltrated their base.

Once more.

"Emergency! Emergency! All Hashiras to standby! All Hashiras to standby! Kibutsuji Muzan is somewhere in the headquarters! All Hashiras standby!" and [name]'s eyes widened when she realized that within the headquarters, were other demon slayers who are not allowed to be in the frontline.

And then there was Oyakata-sama and his family as well.

"Tengen-nii-sama," [name] called out as Tengen continued to run away from the Shadow Estate with [name] in his arms. He then looked into her dark blue ocean eyes and could only nod slowly as he realized what she intended to do.

"Just be careful, okay?" he whispered out and soon set [name] down as he quickly whipped out his nichirin blades from behind him and took a stance as demons had been chasing after them. He then used his hearing to listen for [name] and soon noticed she had ran a good distance away from his position.

"Breath of Sound, Fifth Form: String Performance!" Tengen holds one of his swords with a reverse grip and spins the other using the chain that connects them along with releasing numerous bombs to detonate.

He watched with a flamboyant smirk on his face as the demons were easily killed off, yet a cold shiver ran down his spine as he turned to look at the direction of where the Butterfly Estate was. He gritted his teeth slightly as he took off running towards the direction, hoping [name] had made it safely there.

.

.

"Breath of Thunder, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!" Zenitsu was seen dashing forward at an incredible speed as a demon was about to attack the girls in the Butterfly Estate, including Nezuko as well. He then sliced the demons' heads off in one swift slash and watched them disappear before them.

"Nezuko-chan, please assist Kanao in bringing them to safety," Zenitsu spoke out, and Nezuko's eyes could only widen slightly at how deadly serious Zenitsu was before her. She then watched as he turned as he noticed [name] was running towards the Butterfly Estate.

"Go! Tanjiro will be outside waiting," and Nezuko nodded as she quickly guided the girls out of the Butterfly Estate, barely escaping another demon attack when Inosuke came in just in time.

"Breath of the Beast, Sixth Fang: Palisade Bite!" Inosuke then did a simultaneous decapitation with his two swords from both directions.

"Oi, GET OUT OF HERE ALREADY!" he snapped and watched as Nezuko quickly guided the girls away once more. He then turned to look at Kanao who was busy checking the Butterfly Estate to see if there are any more innocent lives left.

"[name]'s coming, and so is he," Zenitsu muttered out and soon, [name] entered the Butterfly Estate, clutching the Blue Spider Lily box against her chest tightly.

"[name]/Uzui-san!" Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Kanao called out to [name] the moment they saw her.

"Have everybody been brought out to safety?" she asked, as she started to tense up when she heard the sound of Kibutsuji Muzan coming nearer to her. The three new Hashiras nodded in response and [name] grit her teeth slightly.

"Great, get out of here too. Go and protect Oyakata-sama and the others," [name] spoke out and quickly took off running once more as she could hear him getting closer to her. Kanao was about to reach out to her, only to have Inosuke picking her up easily.