Special Delivery for a Mr. Uh Styles

2 weeks later

Harry's POV
I was having a very peaceful dream about Avery (p.s. no Harry is not cheating on Taylor Avery is his daughters name) when I was woken up by Taylor screaming my name I shot up and she gave me the look and was holding her stomach I knew what was going on I got up and got dressed I helped Tay up so I could help her get dressed when the boys burst I and asked what was going on "BABY" "SHIT" I heard Zayn yell as they ran to help but Niall ran downstairs probably to get Perrie, El, and Dani up I picked Taylor up bridal style and ran down to the car Zayn opened it and the boys piled in with the babies me and Tay were in the back El, Dani, and Perrie were here too I was holding Tay's hand while she had a death grip on me and Niall's hands and every once in a while she was screaming we got there and got out "Its okay Tay just breathe okay. Taylor look me in the eyes. breathe, okay breathe" her breathing was getting deeper and sat up on the qurdi screaming we got in the hospital room and the doctor came in "Okay Taylor I need you to push okay" "Okay" "READY 1.2.3 PUSH" "AHHHH" "OKAY AGAIN" "AHHHHHHHHHHH" "OKAY YOU'RE DOING GREAT ONE MORE BIG PUSH OKAY WE'RE GONNA COUNT TOGETHER. READY." "OKAY" "1.2.3. PUSH" "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" after they I heard crying and say a small little baby they left the room and the doctor said "Okay Taylor it turns out you're having twins so you're gonna need to push again" "okay" "okay ready" then the next baby came out within 5 pushes unlike their brother who came out in 3, and came in with a small little thing wrapped in a blue blanket and a mother little thing in a pink blanket "Congratulations on your new son and daughter" he said handing them to me they were so beautiful. The doctors took them out and I was told to leave I walked out into the waiting room where the boys were and they stood up and walked over to me I just said "great double trouble" and laughed and they all smiled and the doctor came out and said we could go in now I walked to Tay's room to see her we walked in and I saw her km holding the twins she said "Harry meet Avery and Colton" I hurried over to them and took Colton "Hi baby Colton aw you look just like your mommy" I looked up and Niall was holding Avery I stood up and handed Colton to Dani and took Avery she looked kinda like me she had dimples dark green eyes and dark chocolate brown curly hair. Okay so exactly like me Liam patted my back "She looks like you mate" I kissed her and sat down and leaned back until I started to fall asleep that's when I felt someone take Avery out of my hands then darkness took over. when I woke up the boys were sleeping on roll away beds and I was in a chair so I cuddle up next to Tay "Hey Harry" "Oh Jesus! You're awake I thought you were asleep" "nope well let's go to sleep" "okay, where are the twins" "over there pointing" to the twins "oh okay then." "sweet little Colton he was hiding under his sister this whole time" "yeah" well let's go to sleep".

2 days later

We were packing up and getting ready to go home Niall had ocean in his arms Louis was trying to calm down Lexi dang she cries a lot I had Avery and Colton in their carriers I set them on their bed and Colton farted and I mean farted Avery just giggled. "Well let's go home"