Chapter 15 - Misunderstanding

As days passed, my body felt better. Chanyeol went to Busan to meet his gramdmother who is currently sick. Tao and Lay took care of me.

TING! my message ringtone rang.

From : D.O, hey pretty. Starbucks?

I giggled and replied,

To : D.O , be right there in a while.

After sending the message, I quickly got dressed and drove to Starbucks.

"Oppa" I called and he waved back.

We sat in his office.

"What would you like?" He asked.

"Americano" I replied.

"Venti? Grande?" He asked.

"Grande will do" I said.

He nodded and told his secretary.

"Two grande Americano, please." She bowed and went out.

"So, how was life?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Normal".

Suddenly his phone rang,

"Hello, Suho hyung. What? He is back? When? Today? Yes ofcourse. No I wont. No. Never. Yes. Araso hyung. Thank you. Bye." D.O said.

"Who is back oppa?" I asked.

"A friend" D.O said.

"Friend?" I said.

"Yes" he said.

His secretary knocked on the door and brought in two cups of the ordered drinks. I took a sip and YUM...

"It has been a while since you drank Americano. Chanyeol is coming back today. He is on his way here in an hour." D.O said.

I nodded. We chat for a very long time and suddenly I received a message.

"Excuse me, oppa" I said and read my message.

From : ♡, I am home baby. I missed you.

'He is back? He is back?' I said to myself.

"Oppa!" I looked at him.

"What's with that expression, Irene? Are you ok?" He asked.

I cried and said, "Sehun is back"

D.O's eyes widen and he showed a shocked expression on his face. He took up his phone and called someone.

"Hyung, she knows already. He texted her. Araso." He said and hung up.

"Suho hyung will pick you up to Chanyeol." He said.

I continue to cry while starring at the message. Few minutes later, Suho oppa arrived.

"Irene, let's go." He said.

I got into the car and he drove me to Chanyeol's house.

"Irene, I am not supppse to be saying this but- You have to stay away from Sehun." Suho said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He will hurt you more. We dont know the truth behind all these. The reason he went to China. And Kai's dongsaeng. We will find out the truth for you. We will do anything for you. But for the moment please stay with Chanyeol." Suho explained.

"Kumawo oppa" I said.

Later we arrived at Chanyeol's place. "Irene" Chanyeol called.

"Channie" I called and ran towards him.

"I am scared oppa" I said.

He hugged me tight. Suddenly a familiar voice from behind appeared.

"Irene-ah" the voice said.

Chanyeol let go of me and both of use turned to the left.

"Oppa" I said.

Guess what it was Oh Sehun. Standing there with his luggage bag. I walked towards him and SLAPPED him.

He touched his cheeks and said, "What the fuck was that for?".

"You cheated on me. YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH OUR BEST FRIEND'S SISTER!!! HOW COULD YOU SEHUN?" I yelled and tears began to flow.

"I can explain, Irene. It was all a misunderstand." He said.

"I DONT WHAT TO HEAR ALL YOUR PITY LIES. I TRUSTED YOU SEHUN. I TRUSTED YOU." I yelled.

"I would never lie to you, Irene." He said as his voice began to become louder and louder.

"Then tell me the truth, did you have sex with Minah?" I asked.

"Irene" Chanyeol and Suho called.

"SHUT UP" I yelled at them.

The stood at their original place. I turned and looked at Sehun.

"No. I never did." He said.

"Then why did she say she did it with you?" I said.

"You believe that bitch? Yes I admit I kissed her on the red carpet because I was forced to. She told me if I ruin her image she will go for you. I did it to protect you. And my parents did an arranged marraige with her. They wanted me to be with her but I rejected. But I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER. I didnt even touched her." Sehun explained.

Suddenly Suho stood beside me, "Sehun for now you dont come near Irene. Yhe members and I will do some investigation. If you aee proven innocent, then its up to Irene whether she wants to accept you or not. But if you are proven guilty, you wont see her ever again." Suho said and Sehun nodded.

He grabbed his bags and left. My legs couldnt support my body so I collapsed. Suho and Chanyeol carried me into the house.