𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒕

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

Previously on A Butlers Desire-

"But... If it's because of me. I understand.." The cat Faunus murmured and looked away. "Blake... I-"

CRASH!

-----------------------------------

Upon hearing a loud noise both Blake and Yang gave each other concerned looks and quickly started heading back to the dining area, opening the door to see Blake's dad and Jacques standing and giving off angry looks. Adam was just glaring at them and getting ready for whatever happens next.

"What's going on here?!" Blake shouted, her ears slanted back and looking between her father and the other man.

"Oh, just that your pathetic father won't agree to our damn terms like he said it would!" Jacques stated, clearly annoyed, and had a fist on the table. "Well maybe if you weren't so damn stupid with your so-called 'rules' then this would've been peaceful" Adam protested and looked like he wanted to fight someone. Yang stood there next to Blake and messed with her hands while she looked down and stayed out of the conversation. "I beg your pardon?! My rules and deals we made are the reason we're here in the first place! So I would watch what you're saying you ungrateful faunus!" The white-haired man argued. "We have a name, Jacques, so we would like it if you would call us by it instead of by our race," Ghira said.

Everyone else in the room was pretty silent, even Ironwood was because he knew he couldn't do much other than to stop a fight if it happens, even Ruby and Weiss seem pretty disturbed by the situation. "Tch- Faunus like you are always finding a way with excuses!" Jacques stated before Yang spoke out of slight annoyance. "Enough! What is wrong with you, first of all, this is why some faunus hate on humans like us, because people like you- Who discriminate and say things about them when they are innocent and did nothing wrong." The butler stated a small flash of red upon her eyes that surprised some of them.

"You have no say in this!" Both Adam and Jacques said in unison.

"No, she's right" It was Weiss who talked this time, turning her icy blue gaze to her father. "I believe we can do better and treat faunus as equals out of respect-" She added, to which Ruby nodded in agreement. "Oh, she speaks- For someone who's always quiet around us, who gives you a right to talk?" The red-haired bull grumbled as if he thought he was a royal or some sort.

"I believe she has a right to talk Adam, stand down-" Blake insisted and nodded to Weiss to know she has her support to which he muttered curse words. "But- Don't you see what they do to us, my love? The fact they dare to order us around- To make us WORK for them, they make me sick- and are nothing but humans who take advantage of us!" He argued, anger upon his eyes yet you can't see the anger due to his cover-up.

The room went silent after Adam's argument, but he spoke again, still irritated, his hands clenched into fists. "If that's the case, then why should we trust these filthy humans to aid us?!" A louder tone of voice coming from him while Yang heard a hiss from the raven-haired faunus, it made her think if Blake trusted her, the thought played through her mind, but she keeps calm and stayed quit, The cat faunus had enough and glared at Adam with narrowed amber eyes. "Stop- We're here to discuss things about the business, not drive each other apart-" She said. The bull faunus gritted his teeth before going to leave and shut the door pretty hard when he did.

Once again it was quiet, no one was talking, Ghira who let out a stressful sigh shook his head and looked at Jacques. "I think that is it for today- We can continue this session tomorrow" He stated before leaving the room as well, the white-haired man rolled his eye and fixed his clipped tie a bit and soon after left. The only ones left were Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, they all looked at each other with nervous glances. "Sooooo uh, that was intense," Ruby said and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand.

"Right.."

Blake agreed, her amber gaze looked over towards Yang to which she noticed the small glance and averted her gaze away. Blake's ears slant back, and you could tell it hurt her by the look in her own eyes.

"Hm.." Weiss noticing the tension between the two thought of something before letting out a small smile of what came to mind. "You guys feel like going to the garden? I heard that some new flowers bloomed" The heiress stated. Upon hearing what Weiss said Ruby nodded with a smile and played along, of course, wanting to help them. "Yeah! I bet they'll look so beautiful" She said with glee. Both Blake and Yang nodding to their suggestions. Ruby being the excited teen she went to hold onto Weiss' hand and led her to the garden, reluctantly she let her do what she wanted and walked with her, a small blush on her own face. The blonde butler followed in after and looked back to see if Blake would come along, their eyes met and a small smile appeared on the faunus' lips before they both went to catch up with the other two. Arriving at the garden with small giggles from the four they looked around, admiring at the flowers they saw even tho they've been there before.

"Wow... The flowers are beautiful.." Blake murmured and looked at them, her amber hues gleaming. "You're beautiful too.." Yang murmured out bluntly, flinching when she saw the ebony-haired faunus look at her with a small blush on her cheeks, turning a shade of pink and coughing. "I uh, I'm gonna see what the other two are doing!" With that, she started walking to where Ruby and Weiss were at. She let out a sigh and started to calm down, internally scolding herself and looked up, smirking at what the two were doing.

Ruby was sitting and trying to get Weiss to hug her but Weiss being the difficult person she was denying the request. "Pleaseeee!! It'll only be for one minute!" Ruby begged with her puppy-like eyes, a weakness to the Schnee heiress, and can't help but to say yes.

"Ughh fineee" The white-haired teen said before opening her arms to her butler and instantly the got hugged by her younger sister, seeing Weiss smile and them both being happy made Yang just imagined Blake hugging her like that, she shook the thought off and glanced back. Spotting the cat faunus looking at the flowers and gulped before going over to her. "Sooo uh... Nice night don't you think?"

"Yes.. It's lovely.. Almost as lovely as this flower.." Blake replied softly.

Her amber eyes looked up at Yang and she smiled, on her hand she was holding a Bellflower, moving over to tuck it on the blonde's ear. "You look nice with the it on," She said with her ears twitching.

"Thank you.." She said softly and looked up at the faunus, their eyes meeting like those other times and getting mesmerized.

"About what you said about earlier.." Yang said again and didn't break eye contact. "If you're free tomorrow or.. Anytime I'll explain and answer your questions.." She spoke while Blake flicked her ears and saw the look in the butler's gaze while she unconsciously moved a hand to set on her cheek. "Well, you don't have to if you aren't ready, Whenever you wanna speak then I'll be here." She said softly. Yang who just nodded and leaned against the hand a bit, both just staring into each other's eyes while in the shadows, Adam was watching with hate in his eyes before he slipped away, his hands clenching into fists and stormed into his room. "Tch.. I warned her.."

The bull faunus then pulled out a small dagger from his drawer. "Looks like I need to give another one..."

-----------------------------------

Hello my fellow readers, it's been a while, hasn't it? ^^; I deeply apologize for the wait and I'll do my best, I'm just in the middle of moving and dealing with schoolwork so again I apologize in advance if it takes a long time to bring out the next chapter but I hope you guys enjoy!