017 // star gazing type flicks II

you little cutie

no you

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

the h/c haired girl sighed in relief, "okay the-" she saw a shooting star in the corner of her eye. "look kiri!" she pointed, "make a wish." she told him as he closed his eyes and made a wish.

"what was it?" she asked.

"if i tell you, it won't come true." kirishima told her.

"pssh, sure..." she said, moving closer to her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around him.

"look at that one y/n, it's huge!" kiri stated.

"unt unt, it looks like a sprinkle." she said.

"i want a cupcake." he said. "y/n!" he shook his girlfriend. "huh?!" she asked. "if you could be a star, which one of those would you be?!" he shouted.

"interesting question." she put her index finger on her chin, "i'll be the one next to yours." she smiled.

"really? if that's the case then i'll be that one, the one that forms a circle." he said.

"but that's more than one. well it is one in the middle of that." y/n told him.

"exactly, meaning, i'll be all of them, while you're the one that's in the middle." he kissed her forehead.

"oh that one. hm...oh...OH-" she finally realized what he meant.

she lightly pushed kirishima, "this is 'posed to be romantic, not freaky kirishima!" she shouted.

he laughed, "sorry y/n." he apologized as he kissed her forehead.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

after kirishima and y/n talked about different things, kirishima wanted to take a picture.

"come take a picture with me y/n!" he said as y/n was finishing up packing everything back into the basket.

she walked over as kirishima took out his phone. he made sure to take the picture in the right angle, making sure the blue and purple sky was also showing.

y/n wrapped one arm around kirishima's shoulder and did a pose, while kirishima kissed her cheek and took the picture.

"you little cutie." he told y/n.

"no you." she said back, giving him the basket as they headed home.

"thanks for an amazing night, kiri." she told him as she gave him a kiss on the lips.

"more!" he whined.

y/n grabbed kirishima's right cheek and leaned in for another kiss.

she pulled his spikes hair slightly, making him smile in the kiss.

they both pulled back, y/n telling kirishima goodnight and to get back to the dorms.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

private chat [hedgehog and nonhedgehog]

nonhedgehog
i got ur mans

can i get a 'katsuki's gay' in the chat?

oh wait,, this isn't a gc...

hello? don't tell me ur sleep

it's the weekend

wake yo ass up && text me

hedgehog
shut up before i kill u

nonhedgehog
but ur ex wouldn't like that :(

hedgehog
fuck u

nonhedgehog
i would but we're bestfriend's :)

bwahahah jppppp,, i got a wholeee mansssss gtfoh

hedgehog
r u drunk?

nonhedgehog
no,, i'm just funny