Part1

destiny pov(you)

Today was the worst day ever , my parents told me that we had to move to Austin Tx for their job , I have to tell my friends that I'm living this Friday there   my only friends they  are Samantha and Jabez , I not that grate at making friends ever since I got bullied for having braces and glasses  , jabez and Samantha they ben there for me especially Sam (Samantha) because she's a girl . First I'm going to start taking about Sam , Sam she's is that bitch she stands up for me when girls are making fun of me  ,jabez also stand for me. One of my EMBARRASSING moment was when I got my period for the first time . we where in lunch time (this was in 6th grade) it was are turn to get are lunch  as soon when I got up I had a big stained on me  everyone starred to laugh and call  me names , I ran to the rest room Sam and jabez ran after me , Sam was calming me down and gave me her  extra pair of pants and show how to put the pad on. I truly love here for ever. Now lets talk about Jabez , Jabez and me met in art class when this group of boys where mess up my drawing , jabez stud up for me  ever since jabez and I ben good friend.  Now where going to high school next year but I'm not going with them . 

now back to the story

destiny pov again (sorry)

as soon as my parents told me I ran to Sam house and told jabez to met me at Sam's house  I was crying trying to explain that I have to move .

btw you guys live in little elm tx.

end of pov

Sam & jabez : what what's wrong 

des: I have to move

jabez: move houses?

des: no i have to move to Austin (you start to cry)

Sam: what why ? ( was trying not to cry)

des: my parents  job  is making them .

jabez: when do you have to move?

des: tomorrow 

Sam& jabez: TOMARROW

des phone start to ring

des: hello ( trying not to cry )

des mom: can you come home and finish packing pls you can say bye to them tomorrow

des: okay

end of call

des: I have to go can finish packing

Sam&jabez they hug you 

des: i will see you guys tomorrow

they all said bye

hope you like this story if you want me to update tell me pls