Curling her hair with a heat wand, Ambrosia smiled brightly. Her first week of school was a success, and she attributed it all to Niall. The blonde boy was an angel in her eyes and she appreciated him very much. Especially since she was thousands of miles from home and missed her best friend- Daphne Fiona Phoenix or Phee.

They were FaceTiming hours leading up to her date, virtually preparing Ambrosia for the big day. It was her very first date since him and to say she was nervous would be an understatement.

"Enough about me, how's MIT?" Ambrosia smiles widely at the camera beneath her while applying mascara.

Her friend grins through the screen, "great! Kinda weird being at an actual school considering Ma homeschooled us our whole lives but good. The parties are better than I thought they'd be."

"Agh, I'm so happy for you! Any cute boys?"

"Yeah, and they're smart too so I like that." The brunette said with her signature goofy smile.

"Good good, have you heard about anyone back home?"

"Yes.. and don't worry, Phil's still locked up."

A heavy sigh, which Ambrosia did not realize she was holding, left her as she tied up her shoes. "How are your parents and sisters?"

"They're always good.. you know nothing ever changes in our boring little town." Daphne responds truthfully.

"That's reassuring, it's good to know home is just as I've left it." Ambrosia says just as the doorbell rings. A shriek of joy left her cherry lips before saying, "That's probably him, I have to go but I'll text you during and after."

They blew each other virtually kisses before hanging up. Ambrosia stuffed her phone and lipgloss in her pink purse while walking down the staircase. There Zayn was, standing at the door with a bouquet of red roses. Her mother was beside him, smiling and staring as Ambrosia approached them.

"Aww you're so sweet." Ambrosia marvels, taking the flowers from his hands to hold them close and smell them.

"They're not for you, Ms. Belmont." He smirks, taking the flowers back from Ambrosia, making her smile grow.

"Oh, yeah? Then who are they for?" She teases.

"Mrs. Belmont." Zayn says simply, handing the flowers over to her mother. Miriam shows off her pearly white smile while accepting the red roses. "I'll have her home around 11, if that's alright with you." He says, taking Ambrosia's hand in his.

"That sounds perfect, and thank you so much for the flowers." She bids them farewell, watching as they walked down the staircase and towards the garage where Zayn's motorcycle was parked in front. Zayn sits down and takes out the helmet, adjusting it to fit Ambrosia.

"Bye momma!" Ambrosia waves as Zayn places the helmet on her head and begins to strap it on careful not to pull her hair.

"You look really pretty." He compliments as Ambrosia sits behind him, holding on tightly.

"Thank you, now let's go because I have another date after this and I can't be late."

"Oh, really?"

"Definitely." She laughs as they pass through the gates residential towards the exit. Her laughter turn nervous as they begin to accelerate. She closes her eyes while grabbing onto him, the wind causing shivers all over her exposed skin.

After a lot of shivering on Ambrosia's part, they arrive at the brightly lit entrance of Luna's Park. She giggles loudly while taking off her helmet and placing it on the handles of his motorcycle. Ambrosia grabs his hand and leads him towards the entrance of the amusement park- a big head with the doors being pearly white teeth. They skipped the lines once Zayn showed a red ticket, which Ambrosia presumed was a fast pass or employee discount. She couldn't have been more wrong.

"This place is so cool." Ambrosias grins as they enter. Various rollercoasters and games filled the park as they walked down the path.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiles back. "What do you want to go on first?"

"Um... that one!" She points, eyes lighting up as her gaze paused towards the Volaré. The ride was a chair that swings up into the air 65 km/hr. They walk towards the ride, using the pass to skip the long line of teenagers and their ilk. Ambrosia sits on the pink seat while Zayn sits on the blue one beside her. Ambrosia's  contagious laughter was heard throughout the whole park as they swung in the air, along with the screams coming from little kids.

Once they fell back to the earth, Zayn grabbed onto Ambrosia's hand once again. "Look," he says, pulling out his phone to show a picture of a smiling Ambrosia in the sky. They stop under a large dogwood tree.

"Your phone could've fallen!" Ambrosia scolds airily, still not being able to wipe away the smile on her face as she peered up at him, leaning against the tree.

"It would've been worth it, you look so pretty tonight." He says, going closer to her face.

"You already said that." She smiled, unable to gather the courage to look into his eyes. The scent of his cologne, along with the excitement she felt to be there with him, intoxicated and thrilled her.

"Well get used to it, because I'm gonna say and think it forever." He says, leaning down to kiss her gently.