𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬. 🐢

"Gimme your phone" Tyler told me as he was driving his car. We just left my house, Isaiah really thinks that I was sleeping with his brother even though he was the one Fucking cheating.

I put my phone in Tyler's hand but, I'm scared of literally all this. "Where are we going" I asked him while looking out the window.

"Shopping" He told me, you see when we left my house I didn't grad All off my clothes. Tyler rushed me because we had to leave before the police came.

"Who are you?" I asked turning to make eye contact with him.

He laughs under his breath and says "I'm Trell Johnson, an entrepreneur".

"What about mecia, don't the media know about you and her" I asked him.

"I was serious, then she thought she was smarter than me so while she was playing checkers I was playing chess. Mecia father owned a club, a popular one in Atlanta. He recently died, so it became hers. Sooner or later she singed the deeds to me so it's mine, she's nothing to me now". He told me ruthlessly, him telling me that made me look at him in a different light.

We pulled up to the mall and he parked the car and got out. I had on shades, black joggers, my fuzzy slides and a black nike jacket.

He reached in his wallet and pulled out a card and said, "The code is 8720, I'm trusting you I'll be back soon".

I took the card and said thanks as I gave him a smile. "hey thanks... for like everything" I told him, he looked at me and laughed then said" I mean you are my fiancé".

I gave a little laugh which was my way to flirt and I closed the door.

•••••••••••Tyler's POV•••••••••••

I just dropped Kia off at the mall and I feel bad for her. I keep thinking this is all my fault, when it kinda is but I'm just glad I was there before something bad happened.

I know Isaiah, I know he lets his anger get the best of him, he would hurt her if I wouldn't have shown up. I know why I need her, she looks good by my side the camera loves her.

I'm about to get an hotel room for us to stay in then we gonna go to my condo in Cali in the morning. I don't really like that I gotta take her away from home but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I didn't think that Isaiah would freak out like he did, he must really like her.

••••••••• 2 hours later •••••••••
  •••••••••• Kia POV ••••••••••••

I got a bunch of clothes and a new I phone 11, I went and changed because I don't wanna be walking around the mall looking like that.

"Kai?" Somebody said as I turned around I noticed it was Tori from the party. " Tori ? Hey" I said giving her a hug.

" what are you doing here?" I asked her while putting my bags on the floor. "I own some shops here, just checking in on them. How about you?" She asked me.