7

"So, what do you think?" Dean asked both me, and Sam.

"Stalker ex-boyfriend? He hates the boss. And he was there that night." Sam answered his brother.

"Think he's our dog-faced boy?"

"Well, it's a theory," I jumped in "We've had worse." Dean nodded in agreement.

"Yeah." Sam said, with a look of disappointment.

"What do you say we pay Kurt a visit?"

When we got to Kurt's house, Dean did not bother knocking, he just picked the lock, and walked right in.

"Anything?" Sam asked.

Dean closed Kurt's fridge door, "no, nothing but leftovers and a six-pack."

"Check the freezer. Maybe there's some human hearts behind the Haagen-Dazs or something." I laughed at my own sarcastic remark. Sam literally face-palmed, and Dean rolled his eyes, and sighed of second-hand embarrassment. "Hey! That was funny!" I pouted. 

Dean looked in the freezer to find nothing, when I heard a door opening. I locked eyes with Sam, and we went out to the balcony through the glass sliding door. Deep, black claw-like marks were found on the wall descending down from the second story balcony we were on. "Dean! Come look at this."

"I think Kurt is looking more and more like our Jacob"

"Seems like it-" Dean was cut off by a gunshot. All three of us ran out of Kurt's apartment to the street like roadrunners. There was a police man who had been mauled, and torn apart. It'd been a while since I've seen a werewolf, but this man got it bad. His shirt was ripped only in the center, but his whole uniform was soaked in crimson blood.

"I'll call 911." Sam said, Dean bent down to check for any clear signs of a missing heart.

"I'd say Kurt's looking more and more like our Cujo."

"Dean, if he's out here, we better check on Madison." Sam said, then immediately started walking to the Impala, to head to her apartment.

"What's going on?" Madison's neighbor, Glen, opened his door from these two giants' loud footsteps.

"We are just following up with Madison, no need to worry." I told Glen. Dean knocked on the girls door.

"What is it?" Madison opened the door, and immediately asked. 

"Well, maybe we should talk privately." Sam said, glancing at Madison's neighbor.

We walked into Madison's kitchen, sitting at her kitchen table. I was confused, Glen seemed off, but Kurt was just a big red sign telling us it's him. "Has Kurt been here?" I asked.

"Not exactly."

"What exactly does 'not exactly' mean?" Dean asked leaning on the table with his elbows, and leaning forward. "Well, he was outside last night. Just...looking. Just looking at me." Dean glances at me, then Sam. "Has he done something?"

"We're not really sure."

"It's probably nothing, but... we just don't wanna take any chances. In fact, one of us should probably stay here with you? Just in case he stops by. Where does he work?" Sam rambled to mostly Madison, getting nervous. Hm, interesting.

"He owns a body shop."

"You mind grabbing that address for us?" Dean asks, and she nods. "Thanks."

"All right, you go. I'll stay."

"Forget that. You go after the creepy ex. I'm gonna hang here with the hot chick." Dean told Sam, smiling, I rolled my eyes and thought, 'can't take them anywhere.'

"Dude, why do you always get to hang out with the girls?" Sam whined.

"Cause I'm older." Dean smiled, thinking he won, but Sam's face looked more determined than that.

"No, screw that. We settle this the old-fashioned way." I raised my eyebrows at Sam. I moved to lean against the kitchen table as 'witness' to see whatever was about to go down. The younger Winchester took his own and his brother's coffee mugs, set them on the counter, then faced Dean with his hands raised. On 'shoot' Dean threw a scissors, and Sam threw rock. "Dean, always with the scissors." Sam mocked concern for his brother, Dean apparently wasn't giving up without a fight.

"Shut up, shut up. Two out of three." And once again Sam threw rock, and Dean with a strained, constipated face, threw Sam scissors.

"God!"

"Bundle up out there, all right?" Dean grabbed my hand and we left to find Kurt.

-~-~

"Yo Dean, can I drive?!" I asked, already knowing the answer, but it doesn't hurt, right?

"HA!" He didn't even answer me, he just got in the front of his beloved car, and turned the engine over. I climbed in, laughing at him. "Okay, cause that question didn't get much of an answer, how about we stop and get some burgers before we find Kurt?" I asked, "God, you're like the sister I never wanted." I laughed at his comment, but ignored him and turned Baby's music up, blasting 'Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin, "What?! I can't hear you?! Hello?!" He laughed at me and punched my shoulder. He drove off to the nearest diner.

"Is it just me, or do you think Sam wants to get laid?" Dean asked me. I sighed, I knew he was going to bring this up, but I really didn't want to talk about it. "I think he does. He's sad being the less attractive Winchester." Dean laughed. "You're right, I think I need to let him win for a while." He responded without a trace of remorse. "Hey now, women aren't a game, Dean Winchester." I scolded. "Yeah yeah I know. Let's go kick some Twilight ass." He said, dropping money on the table and leaving the restaurant to find Kurt.

"Hey I'm gonna call Sam, see if there's any update." I gave him a thumbs up, then held my palm out hopefully. He shook his head no, "you are not driving my car."

"Hey, Sammy! Let me guess. You're sitting on her couch like a stiff, trying to think of something to say."

"Did you find Kurt?" I could practically hear Sam roll his eyes.

"No, he hasn't been at work all week. But because I'm good, and I mean really, really good, I got a line on where he might be." He told Sam, whilst getting into the car. "What's she wearing?" I laughed at that one.

"Bye, Dean."

"Oh, Sammy."