Chapter 3

It had been an hour since everyone left, including the teachers.

Y/n was bored, she she decided to do what Nezu requested her to do, finding herself walking to the girls locker room with a towel from the laundry room and a clean uniform and underwear.

Nezu had requested her to take a shower, so that's what she would do.

Walking into the locker room she looked around, quickly finding the showers. She was hesitant at first but removed her clothing, tossing it to the corner of room before turning on the shower closest to the back wall.

She slowly stepped in, letting out a relaxed purr-like growl. Hot water rolling down her body in cascades as her wings stretched open, allowing them to be cleaned.

She had no soap or anything for her hair but Nezu told her she would by tomorrow but she found no problem with it. The water was enough for her, and it felt good so why bother.

Another purr left her throat, her tail curling up around her feet. Letting out a sigh she finally turned the water off and stepped out, body still dripping wet. She shivered at the cold air, her wings wrapping around her body slightly as she grabbed her towel and wrapped it over her chest as she let out a delighted hum.

Her tail waved, the quills pressed down so she wouldn't damage anything. Drying herself off she let out a purr before moving the towel to her hair, drying it with a quick ruffle.

With a now clean body and messy hair she grabbed her uniform and undergarments, slipping them on casually. 'Nezu said I could go outside,' Y/n reminded herself, 'maybe I could go to the woods behind the school?'

Agreeing to herself in her head, she began to head outside. Using the back door, she walked out, shifting to her dragon form for the sole sense of protection.

Her tail flicked as she started towards the woods, smells filling her nose, ones that reminded her of when she was a hatchling. She listened for any sounds and sniffed for any smells until she heard it, a squeal.

Heading towards it the smell of blood invaded her senses, her stomach growling lowly. 'Am I hungry?' Y/n thought to herself before answering yes. Stalking towards the cries of pain, she saw it.

A buck caught in a rabbit trap, it's leg snared as the wire cut through the skin. She tilted her head thinking to back then, her father had always told her that an already captured or injured prey was worth taking.

Walking towards the buck it let out a cry of fear and pain, the sound making Y/n jump, not used to the noise. She grew closer before the buck suddenly pointed it's antlers at her, still attempting to escape the snare. Tilting her head she grew confused but she waved it off.

Preparing to lunge, she barred her teeth, remembering another lesson from her father. 'Go for the neck or stomach if you want to kill, if you wish to injure than go for the legs.' She lunged, her teeth sinking into the buck's throat. The buck let out another cry of pain but it was gurgled and hardly as loud as the others.

Y/n stayed steady as the buck's body slowly went limp. When it stopped breathing she let it fall from her mouth, relishing the taste of blood that stained her teeth.

Ripping the snare off, she grabbed the buck by the back of the neck, carrying it back to U.A. Once there she climbed to the top of the building, her claws pulling her up. Dropping the buck, she laid next to it, taking hold of one of the antlers before snapping it off. She proceeded to do the same with the other.

Purring happily she placed the antlers next to her before grabbing the buck's head into her mouth, slowly edging the carcass in her mouth before leaning her head back and swallowing it whole.