Chapter 5

Y/n stood there, watching each fight. Slitted eyes turned into round orbs when things got to intense, scales bristling when she got nervous. But now... it was finally her turn to fight.

Her nerves attempted to force her to back down but her pride was stronger, forcing her body to relax and stay under control, her tail now relaxed and unmoving, ears laid back with ease and eyes calmly slitted.

"So, which of you will be fighting Young Othim"

Five students stepped forward, each holding nervousness. Those students were Uraraka Ochaco, Todoroki Shoto, Tokoyami Fumikage, Kaminari Denki and Koji Koda.

Y/n's nervousness once again bubbled, threatening to overspill before her pride once again shoved it down with a hissing snarl.

She subconsciously swiped her forked tongue over her canines as her hands bawled into fist. Her pride was beginning to swell, pushing her to start the fight now but she ignored it.

"Othim, go ahead a get to position." All Might spoke up.

The girl simply nodded, leaving the viewing room her tail banging against the door frame as she walked out.

As soon as she neared the building her body switched to its dragon form. Claws dug into the dirt underneath them before she crawled up the building. Pulling her body up to the area with the bomb she slipped inside, having slight trouble due to her size.

Lowering her head as to not bang it on the ceiling, she let out a snarl. Out stretching her wings as much as she could, she formed a sort of shield.

Her ears twitched, picking up footsteps as she rest her body to cold floor, folding down like a cat. Her tail wrapped around her as the quills on her body twitched and lifted.

She stayed like that until she watched someone get pushed forward, their timid footsteps was enough to give her the name.

Koda...

Her tail flicked, 'He had some sort of animal quirk right?'

"H...Hi Othim-san..." Koda whispered, barely audible to Y/n's hearing.

A snarl left her mouth and she swiped a claw at the teen causing him to yelp and run. She then scoffed, her pride swelling, 'Of course, fear me measly human! Wait- no.'

She shook he head slightly and let out another growl, she kept watch on the entrance until she noticed something crawling on the floor at a rather fast pace.

Before she knew it her legs and tail were covered in ice and five students rushed it as quickly as they could.

Crack!

It was a noise they didn't expect as a black tail slammed into Uraraka and Kaminari. A sudden wave of heat rushed over all five students as the beast expelled flames from its maw.

Flicking and swirling, it dripping from her mouth like lava as she lifted her body, head to the teens' level.

"Kaminari! Now!" Uraraka yelled.

Kaminari nodded, releasing a blast of electricity into the room catching the dragon by surprise.

She let out a yelp like roar, tail bashing into the pillars causing them to crack and break. But while the beast was distracted by pain and pair of clawed hands wrapped around her muzzle causing her to snap out of it.

She froze, eyes turning wide as she stared at the dark shadow creature in front of her that held her jaws shut.

It that moment they thought they had her...