Chapter 1

Hello author here just wanted to say I'm not gonna add Ink's redesign in this the reason is because I'll forget so when ever i talk about his outfit, it will be the outfit he had before the redesign and that all i have to say onto rhe story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink sat alone in the doodlesphere with his vials next to him. He sighed and grabbed them popping them open and drinking the normal amount he would usually take. He then closed them back up and put them on the back onto his satchel(?)
He smiled happily as the emotions had kicked in and Dream had came to visit. "Hello Dream!" He greeted and Dream smiled "Hello Ink" he said softly back "So what brings you here?" He asked and Dream frowned "Error has is destroying another au and i was looking for you" he said. Ink nodded and grabbed his paintbrush which was also next to him "Ok dokie I'm on it!" He said painting on the ground and jumping through the paint. He looked around the au and it was glitching here and there some of it was missing he sighed and walked around until he heard crashing and saw a ton of blue strings. Error was in the middle doing his job effortlessly and Ink smiled at the sight of him "Hello Error" he greeted and Error groaned and looked at him annoyed "Ugh it's you" he said coldly and Ink felt a pang in his non-existent soul "Uh yea i came to stop you!" He exclaimed with happiness and held his paintbrush in a fighting stance.
Error growled and shot strings at him but Ink dogded them and gasped as he heard a crack and looked below to see a slimy tentacle go through his chest. Ink laughed "Wowie i didn't expect you to be here Nightmare!" He turned his head and saw the rest of the bad guys and Nightmare had a frown on his face. "It's always you ruining our fun" he said coldly and Ink laughed once more "Sorry Nightmare but i have a job to do and this tentacle in my chest is very uncomfortable" he said with a smile which made Nightmare angry. He was soon thrown across from them hearing another crack and he threw up ink, he got up and wiped the ink from his mouth "What a throw ya did there!" He exclamied but they were all gone except for Error who finished his job and everything in that au was gone. Ink saddened but had a hint of anger he glared at Error who laughed at him "Haha i guess you were to late" he said opening a portal and leaving him alone. Ink yelled out frustratingly "Fuck!" He yelled falling to his knees and hitting the ground with his hands. He soon began to cry "I didn't even try I'm such an idiot!" He said tears streaming down his face, he cried for a good couple of minutes before he smiled happily and got up completely forgetting why he was there. He had a terrible memory, he grabbed his paintbrush which was back where he came from and painted on the ground before jumping in and he was back in the doodlesphere where Dream stood almost as if he waited there the whole time. "How'd it go?" He asked before gasping Ink tilted his head in confusion "How'd what go?" He said as Dream ran up to him "Ink your hurt!" He said pointing at his chest and Ink looked down, he was indeed hurt. Ink smiled "How did that happen?" He questioned and Dream sighed "You have the worst memory Ink, i can help heal you" he offered and Ink nodded before sitting down knowing the drill. Dream sat on his knees next to him and took off his satchel and rolled up his shirt to see his cracked ribs and spine. Dream hovered his hands above the cracks before a golden glow surrounded them and the cracks seemingly disappeared. "Ink you can't keep getting hurt like this" Dream scolded and Ink chuckled and got up "Sorry about that and i don't even remember what happened anyways" he said and Dream sighed. "Still you need to be careful" he said and Ink nodded and suddenly had a pen in his hand and write down what Dream had said "Don't worry I'll remember now!" He said. Dream nodded and got up "I'll see you around i have some things to do" he said and Ink nodded as he disappeared. Ink sighed and the pen was now replaced with a regular paintbrush and he swiped his teared up clothes with paint and they were brand new again.
"Well even though i won't remember what happened that was quite the adventure!" He said to no one in particular, some would say he's crazy for talking to himself but talking to himself was completely normal if you knew him. All that happened was completely normal to him, drink from the vials, try and stop Error, win or fail, celebrate victory or get frustrated at failure resulting in crying, forget it all, get healed or draw
That's all that happened to him
All that will ever happen to him
It will never change will it?
Everything is completely the same
Doing the same thing over and over again
Like a reset
But it wasn't a reset
It was just how he lived
And that's all it will ever be
Doing the same thing and pretending his emotions
Complete bullshit
But no one did anything to help him did they?
No they didn't
He will never get help and will never be normal
Not before and not now
Funny isn't it?
I bet any other person would be happy to live a better life then him
Able to feel and remember things
They would laugh at him if they had the chance
If he wasn't the protector of Au's he would be a laughing stalk
But he wouldn't care, technically he can't care since he'll forget or his fake emotions
Some envy Ink, he doesn't care
Some love him, he can't return those feelings
Some hate him and want him dead, he doesn't care
He can't care can't feel
What's the point of it?
Just so the multiverse can be intact?
Why him?
Why couldn't it be someone else who would forget and pretend?
He didn't understand but he did what he had to do
Not everyone has a great story do they?
Oh well