The Past Haunts Us

*inappropriate scenes*

Michaels Pov

As I drank my morning coffee I heard footsteps echo through our home

As I drank my morning coffee I heard footsteps echo through our home. Soon Reagan appeared in the kitchen. And as usual I couldn't help but stare in awe of this woman's beauty. She wore nothing but a white silk robe that stopped a inch passed her butt. Her hair had light waves coursing through from bed head, with a side part and some of her hair swooped over that way.

"Good morning babe" she said coming behind me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders kissing my cheek.

"Good morning babygirl." I said smiling at her as she walked to the fridge as a breeze swept in from the window playing with the fabric of her robe revealing apart of naked body. I began smirking wanting my wife more and more. I stood behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Can you move so I can make us breakfast sir." She said turning in my arms facing me.

"You know you don't want me to move." I said as she began smirking with me making me lean in kissing her deeply and picking her up.

"Woah there Mr.Jordan, you're trying to get me pregnant before work?" She questioned laughing and placing a kiss on my lips. And as I held her in my arms observing her smile and thinking of our life.

"That's not a bad idea." I said putting her down so she could continue making breakfast.

"You're hilarious Mike." She said laughing grabbing the eggs and cheese out of the fridge.

"Rea, I'm serious....What if we had a baby." I said grabbing the bowl, fork, as well as the pan. I wanted her to agree a little to badly. "What if we brought a little Michael into this world." I added now looking directly at each other.

"You're serious?" She said soundly slightly taken off guard, looking confused.

"Baby I'm dead serious about this. In 6 months it'll be our 2 year anniversary, your business will of been opened for a year, this year we're predicting to have a $600 million revenue for Jordan Co., what better time than now to start a family." I said excited but then becoming slightly disappointed that she didn't seem excited.

"Michael." She said seeing the upset look that was on my face. I didn't want her to see so I turned my head looking out the window at the view of the trees that surrounded our secluded contemporary home. "Baby look at me please." She said placing a a hand in my cheek. I then looked at her and she smiled widely. "Let's do it." She said kissing me.

"You serious!?" I asked getting excited once more.

"I'm so serious." She said smiling at me wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me to her so our lips could meet.

I backed her up to island counter kissing her then picking her up on the counter itself. I began sucking her neck making moans run loose from her lips. Her breath became slightly faster as she submitted to the pleasure she was feeling. "Wh-what about breakfast." She said through a moan.