(M) Chapter 10. The Missing Child

*Author's Note: Take note that the story will be written in 3rd person point of view from now on since I feel the 1st person p.o.v is quite restrictive. This chapter contains graphic violence. Reader's discretion is advised.

They didn't manage to reach the garden when Adrian's phone rang. When he looks at the name on the screen, he first hesitated to answer but pick it up anyway. "Hello, Mr. Andrews," he greeted. He heard a sob at the other end of the call. "What's wrong, Mr. Andrews? Why are you crying?" He asked as he stopped dead in his track. He appears to be concerned.

The tall man behind him just loom over and look down at him with a smile on his face. It was like he is looking at a precious specimen in front of him. He can't help but to inch closer to the body of the beautiful man and feel his body heat. The voice at the other end of Adrian's phone sobs again before he spoke. "Mr. McGroy, my son is missing. Collin is missing. The police are here. They wanted to speak to you as well. You are his art teacher after all," the man informed.

Adrian has a horrified look on his face. "Missing?! When did this happen?! Okay, okay, I'll be there as soon as possible," he confirmed and hung up the phone. He then looks at the man behind him while untying the rope. "I'm sorry, Devon, I need to leave. Something came up."

"Already on a first name basis, huh? Uncle..." he teased.

Adrian chooses to ignore him. He smiles slightly in reply and say; "please deliver my sincere apology to Victor, Kevin, and Lady Rebecca. Good night. Have fun." He then quickly walks away to head for his car parked near the gates of the manor. When he reaches his car and gets into the driver's seat, his face is no longer of concern or panic. He looks disturbingly collected.

A smile is curved slightly on his lips to a confirmed thought. They will never find him. They will never find Collin. That boy is already inside of him. At best that he can do is to be there and to grief along with Collin's family. He will try as much as possible to help the police with their investigation and might as well mislead them away from suspecting himself as the killer. With that in mind, he drives away.

[Details censored to comply to Wattpad's rules and regulations. Will only be available for read in ScribbleHub: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/598275/dark-beauty-bl/ . Link in my profile. Thank you for your understanding]

With a smile on his face, he feels blessed to the idea that Collin is nothing more but a missing child now, engraved in perpetual bliss and beauty.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2022/12/20

*Author's Note: Ugh. I literally challenged myself to write this chapter. I am very disturbed by my own writing. That, and also the fact that I've done research on some cases which were highly disturbing but I had to empathize with the offender in some ways in order to write this and that really made me depressed. I feel sick and I have goosebumps writing this. I hope that for whatever it's worth, I got a little out of my comfort zone. With that being said, reader's discretion is advised, again. And please do not comment spoiler or anything inappropriate in the comments section. You can visit tapas yourself to read the part that is censored. I hope you guys can show some respect to this issue because wattpad do take it seriously. If this story is to be removed due to people reporting because of the comment, you can no longer read the story here. And not to mention, some wattpad readers might not welcome such idea so it's okay if they choose not to look for the censored parts so no need to inform them what it is in the comment section and deflower their innocence. Tq. -K