Everyone (Even Those Who Don't Read All Chapters) PLEASE READ! I NEED YOUR HELP!

@CreepyYouTubeKipz

See that user? I need your help, please.

She died, I don't know when, but all I know, she died.

I recently heard this, and I want to say please Rest in Peace, Anahlia. I heard she's nice, she was very young. She was killed and raped by her grandfather, along with her mom right in front of her brother's eyes. I wanted to help, something I could only do from a screen.

She was abused for years, she was an honor student, and she wanted to stand up for woman's rights. She wrote down;

“Help… Me…He threatened me… He actually threatened to KILL my family. Right now I’m in my mom’s room, the door locked, my dog close, my brother here, my Grandpa somewhere, my Grandma is not home… My mom is coming… I’m so scared.”

I heard; no one was there to help this beautiful girl. If I were there, I would've broke in and helped her, I don't care if I will get killed, because unlike me, she has a bright future waiting for her, unlike me, she's strong. But I can't do anything, but this one thing.

She's a huge fan of Pewds and Cry, I'll do what it takes to get this message reach them, heck, even face the bros or PM them or whatever. Just. I need to talk to them, let them know, and maybe they'll post a video dedicated to her and people like her, people who managed to smile as they live on through screwed lives with them encouraging them. I have to do this. 

People will be like, "you barely know her! Why help a stranger through a screen?"

My reply: "You know, I don't give a fuck! I'm doing this no matter what."

Bros and fans of Pewds and Cry, help me spread the word. Help me reach them, and I'll try to message Pewds. Just help me through this, so at least we can do is help her rest in peace in Heaven after a traumatizing experience before death.

Help me.

Anahlia's last words are;

“I’m Anahlia Cowherd … and I’m gonna bring justice to all girls who have been touched.”

So please. Help me. 

I'm now going to help fulfill her wish and spread this. I think 655 followers are enough for me to maybe reach around the world, I just know it.

So wish us luck.

 Help me through this. Thank you.