Chapter 16

A/N:
I KNOWWW

IM SORRYYYYY

IM AN ASSHOLEEEE

I am so late on publishing this IK I suck Xd

But anyway I'll shut up now so u can read

Sry againnn

Wades POV:
(For the first time XD)

Bob was right, the hub seemed much smaller from where we left it. Looked like about a quarter of everyone LEFT.

Once I arrived at the hub, Bob was the only one that was here. Mark, Ethan and Jack still hadn't arrived yet.

People were all in small groups chatting quietly and wondering what they could do.

There were no training area, no weapon area,, and no shop area. The place seemed so empty. Before walking over to Bob I noticed a girl from Y/N's team walking up to me.

It was the purple one... Blarmf? No wait! Blermf. She's the poor girl that got stabbed in the waist.

"Hi there Wade." She greeted me shyly. "Oh, hello there Blermf. How's your waist feeling?"

She sighed and looked down to see the
Bandages wrapped around her side. "It's slowly getting a bit better. Tim's trying his best to help all injured patients. Poor lil' guy is burning out!" She giggled quietly.

I chuckled. "Anyway, I'm sorry, I know I've never really personally talked with you before but I was just wondering if you've heard from Mark at all?" She asked hopefully.

I lowered my head sadly. "Sorry, no. But you'll definitely be one of the first people to know been we get an update."

She smiled thankfully. "Thanks Wade. Tuump's about to arrive so I better go."

We nodded goodbye and she walked over to her friend.

It seemed as if Ethan had arrived now and was just Walking away from Bob to go see some of his members.

"Hey Bob." I greeted him. "Hey Wade." "Holy shit you sure we're right though!" I chuckled.

He looked at me confused. "Y'know, about how a lot of people left?" I explained. "Ohhhh. Ya. No duh." He snorted as he glanced at the somewhat empty hub.

Suddenly Jack appeared and we said hello. He yawned in a response before chuckling. "It's like 3:00am in Ireland. Y'know you guys are important that I stayed up that long for this." He joked.

We chuckled. At least SOMEONE was trying to lighten up the mood.

We sat in silence for an uncomfortable amount of time... Just trying to think of something to say was killing us.

A wave of relief washed over me as we saw Mark Arrive. But the relief immediately vanished when we realized how horrible he looked.

"Now THAT is one depressed Markiplier..." Bob muttered quietly. He at first didn't even seem to notice us until Ethan noticed him and walked over.