*2

I'm so happy to see the views number increasing. I really hope you guys enjoy this book 😭 also, my English is not good. Please excused me for all grammar and any other error.

Here some more moments of Yoongi and his brothers! Enjoy !

*
*
*

Taehyung opened the door of the youngest. Didn't even bother to knock. Because as much as an introvert that little kid was, he doesn't care if a crowd of people staying in his room if he's asleep. Sleep was more important than anything.

The door creaked open as he pushed it and he immediately greeted with dimmed room and a sleeping figure completely covered with the thick blanket. The little mop of black hair that barely peeked through was the only prove that the kid was still there, sleeping.

"Yoonie~ good morning ~" Taehyung sing song and immediately got a grumpy whining for the kid. Yoongi pulled the blanket further, completely covering his figure.

"Rise and shine baby ~~~" then Taehyung lie down onto the bed, hand draping over Yoongi's figure beneath the blanket, definitely trying to suffocate him.

"..ngh " he grumbled again and Taehyung chuckled to it. He might be shy on the other time but he's completely different during his sleeping time. Especially when he need to wake up.

Taehyung pulled down the blanket a little bit and found that Yoongi continued to sleep.

"You're so unbelievable." Chuckling, Taehyung pulled away the blanket away completely. Seeing that Yoongi still unaffected, Taehyung decided to picked up the kid onto his lap.

He patted his bum and rubbed circle on his back a little bit, trying to coax yoongi to wake up from his slumber slowly.

"The sun is up baby. It's time to wake up." He only get another 'ngh' in reply.

"Let's go wake kookie up yeah?" He was sure that Yoongi didn't even heard what he said but the kid lazily nodded anyway and so Taehyung get down from the bed, carrying Yoongi in his arms.

He directly made his way towards Jungkook's room and honestly the two youngest are very alike. They sleep like rock.

That reminded him that he's still carrying a little rock in his arm. Taehyung didn't made his way into the room, instead he put Yoongi on his feet which he received a very unamused frown from Yoongi who barely opened his eyes.

"Help me wake up kookie okay? I will come back later."

Taehyung left. It's unbelievable how Taehyung actually thought yoongi understood whatever he said. It was obvious that the kid still partly in dreamland.

When Taehyung left, Yoongi turned to face the bed in the room with a lump under the blanket on the bed. He made his way there and struggling to climb onto the bed with his small figure and his half awake mind.

After a lot of struggling, he finally get in the bed and he crawled towards Jungkook. With his small hands, he pat on Jungkook's arm. There was no respond.

Then he pat Jungkook's face. It was quite hard but Jungkook wasn't even bothered.

Yoongi gave up. He's so done so he threw himself over Jungkook's figure and as in cue, Jungkook pulled Yoongi closer making the child lying on the side, cuddling him closer and they both continue their dreamland travel.

•••••
"Where's Yoongi?" That was the first thing Seokjin said when he entered the kitchen and saw Taehyung standing by the refrigerator and holding a bottle of water.

"He's waking up Jungkook." He answered.

That answer made Seokjin scoff in disbelief. Like what was in his head?