Winston (1)

Born For This
We come from different places but have the same name
'Cause we were, 'cause we were, 'cause we were, 'cause we were
Born for this, we were born for this
We are the broken ones who chose to spark a flame
Watch as our fire rages our hearts are never tame

.............

I didn't want to be here. It brought everything back. Everything was beginning to surface again and I hated it. I was scared. No I wouldn't even call it that. I was petrified. James and I finally agreed on me going to a rehab place to try and 'help' me recover from all of the trauma I endured. I wasn't allowed to wear my binder here. It wasn't allowed due to safety concerns.

Today was the day I talked to the doctor. I wasn't happy. But I wasn't angry. I just...I just don't feel anything anymore. Today was just a check up with him, since they had to put me on a lot of medication. I went to the doctor's office in the facility. I sat down across from Doc Murphy. He was an older fellow, grey hair that was receding from his head and brown eyes. He was kind to everyone here. I knew he didn't like labeling anyone here but it was his job and he honestly was trying to help us. Sometimes that help was being on medication.

"Mister Strange," Doc Murphy began, "how are you feeling?" I sighed. He knew how I was feeling. "Numb." I said, "But I usually don't feel emotions." He nodded. "And how're the medications making you feel?" He asked.

"I feel fine." I honestly told him, "I just want to go home." I really did. I missed James. He's really mellowed our in the past eight months I've been here. He always answered the phone whenever I called and he always came to visit me. "I understand." He told me, "You just want to return to a somewhat normal life with your boyfriend." I was taken aback. "I'm not dating." I told him, "But that's okay, everyone thinks James and I are dating." I explained, "He's my brother." He smiled and understood. "Well I am pleased to say that you are going to be able to go home. I already called your brother and he's outside waiting for you." Doc Murphy already knew that I knew that I was always going to be on my medication which honestly I didn't care. Readjusting my glasses, I walked out of his office. After checking out, I found James waiting for me. We embraced each other and I cried a little. He lead me to his car and we were on our way home.

James

I knew that Win wasn't going to be his normal self. He was honestly fucked up. Worse than anyone I knew. Well maybe except for Leo. Every single one of us are scarred both physically and mentally. Winston got it worse mentally. I felt bad for my brother. We reached home and Winston got out and stared at it. I went to his side. "You okay?" I asked he simply nodded and went inside.