Awake

I didn't understand what's going on as I felt so different was I dead becoming life again I questioned myself as I was trying to open my eyes it was hard for me to get it opened.

I open my eyes but close it again sooner the light in this room was very light and it was hurting my eyes. I try to open it again as I saw the white light blaring into the room.

It wasn't my room it was to white to be my room and the sound of a machine peeping was hurting my ears.

I look around the room and finally adjust that it was indeed not mine room. Was I in a hospital as the room was white oh my God I was alive waken up from the dead.

I move myself a little feeling a sting small pain in my back making me whinn in pain when someone next to me move as my eyes landed on a small body laying next to me with their arms on my stomach.

I traveled with my eyes around the room and see that it looks like a hospital room and the machine where the peeping noise where coming from was next to me and a needle in my left writs as I look up following the white tude going up to an empty plastic bag with blood stains in it making me gasps when something flash back into my mind of the pain I went through into that dark hole.

I started to panicked I can't remember what happen why I was in a hospital where's my mom where my mom, Why wasn't she here with me. I started to grab and hank on the needle on my wrist I need to get out of here I need to go find my mom the body next to me should have felt the movement of me trying to take out this.

"Mommy Lucia you awake", I heard a small sweet voice I had missed it seems like I was really dead for some time now. She falls onto my chest as her small arms hold tight onto me as I heard her sobs onto my chest finding it Strange why she's crying.

"I've missed you so miss I thought you would never wake up", I heard her said as her grip tight on me as she cries holding onto me.

I didn't move I was just laying there figuring out what this all was about she should have sense my tens as she looked up to me as my eyes landed on her eyes looking deep into as I was looking for something in it which I don't know what.

I wanted to asked her something but I failed as I try to open my mouth if feels like something was clue close into my mouth as the words doesn't wanna come out making me feel vulnerable.

She kiss me before she jumps off from the bed and run out of the room making me frown as I go back and try to get this needle out of my writs which I fails making me sight loudly. Ahh.

The room was massive big and beautiful it looks like a real bedroom the way  my bed was big like a dubble bed the duvets the curtains was all too beautiful.

I move my hands on the duvets feeling the softness of it I grabb it up to my face and smell it. It didn't smell like the dark hole place I was in. Tears roll down my face as I think of the pain I was in being in that place.

I'm Very great full for the person who find me in there I don't know what would have happen. I inhale the smell of the duvet next to my noise feeling save that I'm alive.

I try to sit up straight but failed when hurtful pain runs down my back spine making me whimpering in agony. What have I being through that I must be in  So much pain i Cry out still trying to sit up straight greeting my teeth together as a loud sight ascape my mouth when I finally sit up straight with my hand on my stomach helping me to feel less pain.

The door of my room cracked open when I see a concern and worried looking woman with tears running down her face making me cry out for her.

"My child", she scraam cry out as she runs up to me and straddling me into a huge hug making me Whined in pain.

I didn't care about it at the time as I was just happy being into her arms as I hug g her back tightly never letting go of her as we both cry into each other's arms.

"My baby, my child" I'm so sorry I heard my mom said in the croke of my next as she holds onto me tight crying. I. Feel how my silky dress I had on under the duvets starts to get wet by her tears which I don't mind.

"I thought I have lose you I'm so sorry about everything that I've said to you please forgive me"? she cry i was confused what was she talking about I questioned myself as we part from our hugs making me frowning.

I looked up at her seeing the room was full of  faces I don't know but only two stands out for me when my eyes landed on miss mass dorp seeing her frown at me which I'm not surprised she still don't like me.

My eyes landed back to my mom my mind was trying to figuring out what is going on here and I do the the thing I wanted to do when I wake up swallowing hard as my throat was very dry it hurts like hell.

A beautiful pall white woman I don't know walking up to me smiling with a class of water in her hand offering it to me.

I look up at her and her features was reminding me of someone my eyes was looking for through this strange faces but I couldn't find her she smiled at me.

."please my child you need to drink it your body and throat need it ", it she told me giving me the water with a beautiful carness smile on her face.

I try to shove her a smile but fail my eyes was still looking through the people looking at me With strange face like I was an alien for this particular one person where could she be I questioned myself drinking the water as a moan exscap feeling the relaxation of my throat.

Mom took the empty glass from me caressing my cheek "my baby", she whisper.

"What happened to me? its all I could get out as I asked.