Roeilinda

Chrissy's POV

I hide my face in the croak of jacky's neck hearing her laugh really hard feeling really embarrassed by what I saw right now. It's the first time I exactly see my older people doing this kind of things in front of kids.Aunt Cathy and her mate was so over each other  while Mr and Mrs swartz kissing like we were not here making me blush into shyness.

"Oh no dear parents that's really disgusting, please just take this to you room really, don't you see us sitting here? jacky's brother asked  with his deep voice.

" Mom and dad!" Brenda shout looking very annoyed at her parents making me roll my eyes by her suddenly out burst to her parents.

The four of them both stop with what  they was busy with looking at us with shyness while the lady's was blushing looking really embarrassed to see us just stare at them while Jacky was just laughing her ass off next to me.

"I Thank you, I Thank you so much for that dress full por...", Jacky said but I close her mouth so hard  before she could even say that last words in front of her parents as I look at her with widen eyes not believing that she would really said that.

"Ouch! she yell at me as she look at me With a playful frown in her face making me giggle.

"HI come on you guys is not like you haven't seen your parents kiss before." Mr Chris said taking her mate hands and lead her to a couch just opposite me and Jacky.

"And it's not like you guys isn't in that stage of being so romantic and inlove, and please don't tell me that you guys are innocent." Mrs.swartz spoke with raise brows looking between me, Jacky and Brenda who sit next to his brother who seems not bother by having this topic.

"Mom please", Brenda  spoke, can we get to the point okay.

"Okay, okay but where's my grandchild i thought you had fecth her? Mrs swartz asked looking at Brenda  with furrowed brows.

"There." she said pointing to the door where we see LJ walking down the HALL, she wasn't in the mood for anything with her head hanging down as her eyes were fix on the floor with her pink barbie doll in her hands.

"Oh no what's wrong with my baba? Mrs swartz asked looking at a boring, sad LJ walking into the TV room not looking at her grandmother who just asked her something.

I sight looking towards Brenda who sit up straight holding out her hands for LJ but I was surprised when someone climb on my lap as I move my head to look seeing LJ making herself comfortable on my lap laying her head on my chest.

I look between Brenda  and Jacky seeing a sad frown across Brenda face mean while Jacky just shrugged her shoulders. She runs her hand through LJ's hair making her look up To her and smiled as she lean back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight letting her know that she is more then welcome to sit on my lap everytime she want. I'm going to keep her happy unlike her mother who was supposed to Make her happy no matter what, your child happiness come first.
I lean with my chin on her head giving her a kiss on her head feeling her soft hands on my mine holding it tight.

"Princess you all right?" Mr swartz asked looking with concern in his eyes at his granddaughter.

"Wh.. y are you all so me..an with mommy, you hur...ting her an...d and she doesn't like it one. Bit? She spoke with her beautiful soft voice that sounds like an angel, I wonder how Does she sound when singing as I felt her play with the rings on my fingers.

"LJ baby is your wolve talking with you again? I heard Brenda  Asked her  this time looking very pale and worried as she look at her daughter. There was gaspe when Brenda asked her daughter about her wolve talking with her my eyes widen in shocked because I was confused really not understanding what she mean by wolve isn't she then a vampire so how.