You need water

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATERIALS WHICH AREN'T SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE BELOW 18.

IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU'RE UNDERAGED AND READING THIS BOOK, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT A FETISH BOOK, TOPICS INVOLVED HERE CAN BE SERIOUSLY DISTURB YOU.

IF YOU DISCOVERED THIS BOOK THROUGH THE 'yandere' TAG, PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER: "Addressing Issues" BEFORE CONTINUING.

Thank you.

Okay, maybe this isn't too bad after all. A nipple is currently in your mouth, pouring sweet nectar into your mouth. Your captor started mumbling things in his own language as he cradled you in his arms, gently rocking you side to side as you suck. Just like breastfeeding a literal baby.

This is embarrassing... but his damn breastmilk is too good for you to resist. You don't know why it tasted so much like your favourite beverage, (favourite beverage, it could be even milk tea or even orange juice). Oh well, at least he's not human, so he doesn't know that this is considered utterly humiliating to be witnessed.

Maybe you're just craving for (favourite beverage) today, you don't know. But now you don't care, this tastes wonderful to you. He watches you with elation in his sunshiny eyes, he loves that his human is comfortable enough with him!

He knows what you eat, he knows what you drink. Now, all he needs to do is to know how to play with you, what do humans do for fun? He thought to himself as his feathers delicately brushed against your (h/c) hair, his bony thumb caressing your back as you busied yourself with his breastmilk.

He sighed and let out a content smile, he's just overjoyed to have a human to call his own. The hybrid bent down and softly nuzzled his face against your cheek. He thought to himself of the ways he's going to spoil you, with affection? With 'human' toys? With food? With more of his lactation? All of the above?

Your captor frowned at the thought of eating more of the supplements. But if it's for you, he'll gladly do it. He just met you a few hours ago and now he's willing to die for you.

The existence of their lives are solely dedicated to humans, anyways. Take this as an example why: They originally cannot lactate, be it "female" or "male" specimens (mind the quotation marks). After humans are introduced, they undergo intense genetic therapy and forced themselves to evolve to cater for human babies (and adults). Which is, producing 'delicious' breastmilk. Impressively, they done this over the short course of three human years.

Another pecuiliar thing about the inhabitants in this world is, they do not reproduce sexually. Therefore, lacking any sexual organs. But, due to adult humans demanding to be 'satisfied', they force evolved again to form vaguely phallic figures and deep, lubricated openings for both genders. There are no real function to them except catering the requests of humans.

Yes, they reproduce asexually. As in, mitosis. Literally splitting themselves into half and creating a carbon copy of themselves (except when they're attempting to evolve, then they'll have widely different appearances). It isn't a pretty sight to see, it doesn't matter if it's a bird, snake, centipede, cat or other hybrids, they will split into half.

Breaking bones, tearing skin and flesh, bleeding out, exposing pink organs, showing two halves of a pumping heart etc etc... even hearing snap, pop, crackle and squelch it will make the faint hearted... well, faint.