1. Georgia's air

>>>>> The pic is Dawn<<<<<

Dawn's POV

    It started raining!  Again! It stopped a minute ago just when I was about to run off to the bus station but now I have to go back inside. I shut the windows and sit on the window side staring out the window. Its pouring heavily and I can see a woman and a little boy run past covering their heads with their hands to shield the rain. Cars are speeding pass. There's not a single human in sight apart from a girl who just ran into her car parked outside.

I wish I had a car. Would have been easy to just drive up to the bus station and off I go to Georgia!

This isn't the first time I've had this misfortune. Walking to bus station wasn't an option because I'll get there late anyways and the bus would have left

Guess that's the same thing that's about to happen today.

I'm Dawn Vines. I'm 21 and in my second year of College. I only have my single dad. I never knew my mum, she died after my delivery and I never got to see my mum. Well my dad's a successful lawyer at a big law firm here in New York. He doesn't come home early and he leaves so early in the morning. I don't see him around sometimes except for weekends. I'm a straight A's Student. I attend the University of Georgia.Well I've been in the school for at least 2 years now. I know what you're thinking, no, I'm not popular! I'm comfortable with no one knowing I exist. Some think I'm Asian. Well my mum was Asian and my dad full American but I actually took all my mum's trait which made me look more Asian than American. I have one best friend - Sasha! She's black and all but we get along so well.. I feel like I've known her my whole life.

Well long story short, it just stopped raining! I have to get my ass to the bus station ASAP. Dad would have driven be to Georgia but as usual, his work has him tied up. Sasha left yesterday because she lives close to Georgia, unlike me. Spring break is over and I have to go back to college! Yay! More hell.

The taxi I called before it started raining shows up and he helps me carry my bag into the trunk of the car and then drives me to the bus station.

*********

I arrived at the hostel at exactly 4pm. I step out and rush to my room. U was actually expecting swarm of students outside but to my surprise only few are sitter out on the fields. And I was rushing to come back.

I take my bags up to my room and find my roommate who is also my best friend playing cards with Damian - her boyfriend.

  "Dawn!" She screams and crushes me with a bear hug. Her curly hair getting into my mouth. She releases me and her big boobs bounces in the process. I am not a Lesbian. I'm straight! I don't have a relationship right now and I'm completely happy about it.

Damian wraps his hand around Sasha's waist, snuggling her neck. I felt a pang in my chest. Ok! Maybe not that happy.

  " why didn't you call?" Sasha says and I smile

"I just wanted to surprise you" I plop on my bed and she sits beside me.

" Not bad kiddo" he ruffles my hair and u tap her hand away. " haha! How's your dad? "

  "Busy as usual" I roll my eyes " he didn't even have time to tell me bye or drop me off at the bus station. Here I am. I missed Georgia" I close my eyes and sniff in some of Georgia's fresh air but all I can smell is buttercream and popcorn. I'm hungry.

" Not fair. What are we gonna do today?" She lays flat on her back and Damian sits beside her.

" You guys know Cole, right?" Damian says

  " yeah. Cole Marshal, right?"

"Yup! Well , he's having a party tommorow at his places

" We're talking about today, Damian! " Sasha whines and Damian shrugs.

  " Guys! I don't even feel like going out. All I wanna do is take a long nap! " I say and they giggle.

  "Let's go to my place,babe" Damian pulls sasha up and they leave.

All alone again!

I start fantasizing on me kissing Lee Min Ho. He's been my crush since I started watching Korean movies. My dad made me watch a lot of it when I was young and somehow I just got so adducted to it. One of the way he remembers my mum. He said Korean movies were her favorite. Not just because she was Korean but she loved how they presented drama to the big screen.

Dad said my mum speaks Korean Language fluently and sometimes I get envious of that. I signed up for Korean classes but it was canceled because the professor had a heart surgery and they haven't found a replacement yet..

Phew.. I close my eyes and allow sleep take me away