2. A demon in disguise

>>>Pic is Sasha<<<<

Dawn's POV.

  Well, tomorrow came fast.
The party is starting by ten and from news I've heard, its gonna be a party till dawn. Not that I don't go to parties and all, I do but sometimes I get uncomfortable with the smell of drinks and smokes. The sight of half naked girls and sex in the kitchen is not something I wanna see everyday .

Sasha had already picked out perfect clothes for me to wear to the party. A white crop top that revealed my cleavage and washed Jean shorts. Sasha was already dressed in a black top that showed half of Her boobs and white short short.

  "Get dressed already, Damian is here" She bit her lips and twirled her curly hair with one finger.. She's horny. Before I get down to the car, they would have had two rounds or so already.

I quickly get dressed, apllied my signature perfume and rush down to where he's parked.

I open the door of his black Ford and get in. Sasha's seated at the front seat and from the looks of her hair, they haven't had sex yet. Damian look angry. I don't even bother asking, I just sat down and waited for the awkward right to be over.

Few minutes later, he parks close to a white SUV. Just as I imagined, the place is packed. Cole's house ain't that big. Just a mini duplex with an obwe sized swimming pool. Almost everyone is here. Smoking, drinking, a girl is throwing up bwaise the pool. Gross. Damian walks away and Sasha scoffs.

" What's wrong with him?" I ask and she hisses.
"He's a jerk! Leave it at that" I nod my head and follow her inside.

Few people holla at us and we join them in a game of truth and dare. After ten minutes of boring dares and truths, we leave and then Stacy Marker runs up to us and says 'He's back! And he's here!"

"Who's back?" Sasha asks with no sign of interest.

"Jason Knight!"

Sasha freezes at the sound of his name. I guess that name is supposed to be important but it doesn't ring a bell. The only Jason I know is the Jason from English class and he's Jason Trueman.

Stacy bounces away just the way she came and I turn over to Sasha.

"Who's he?"

"Jason..he's a-a a student year. Has been in jail for six months now for possession of drugs in his hostel. He wasn't expelled because his dad is the VC but he was handed over to police  for proper charges. Now he's back! Time flies!"

"Oh! Then why'd you go all scared when you heard his name?"

"Jason was my boyfriend. Wasn't really committed but we had a sexual relationship and all. That's why Damian is mad. He thinks I'll go back to him but I can't.. Not when he has a prison record. I love Damian" I hug her and she hugs me back.

"I understand how you feel right now. Its okay" I say and she sighs

"What if he wants me back? "

" Then you don't go back. Its that easy"

"Right. I have to go find Damian" she says "I'll find you later. Do something stupid please" she winks and runs off