PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I was five when my mom passed away. I was right there by her side as my music box sang its lovely tune. She just kept on smilling sadly while I played with my dolls but I was too young to know why.

A few hours past and her blue eyes slowly fluttered closed. I ran to her bedside to kiss her on the forehead and bid her goodnight. But when I touched her skin, it just felt like ice.

She was as pale as porcelain as the moonlight shone on her beautiful face. That was when I knew that I would never see her heartwarming smile again.

I stayed by her side until dawn came. They rushed into my mother's room in the morning not bothering to even look at the thin little girl that she has left behind, fearing the pity that they will feel in their own hearts.

Not long after they took her away, my dad met a woman slightly younger than him, but still elegant nonetheless. I have never seen her before and she looked like she just came to the funeral to flirt with the widower. She made Father smile the whole day. I couldn't understand how he could smile at such a sad event, but I was still happy that after all he has endured to avoid our bankruptcy and my mother's passing, he could still be the joyful father that I know.

Five years later, they got married and my new stepmother used my father's depleting money for custody wars to get her two fraternal daughters back from billionaire ex-husband.

I lived in a day dream for three years with a complete family and never noticed how my father stayed up most nights until dawn came counting overdue bills. Soon my father decided to dig his way out of debt and left me with my step family and whatever was left of our fortune.

I used to think that he would come back, but he never even called in the three years that he was away. In those three years, I suffered the wrath of my step mother and the jealousy of my step sisters.

It's time for a change...
~♧~
A/N

Boom new story!

Heya guys! So here's the prologue of the story, tell us what you think of it and leave them in the comment down below, also click on the star button up above if you liked it!

5 comments for the next chapter!

-Livy & Mere