Day 29 - BRONZER AND TRAUMA

Friday 10/04/2020

13:12

Aw, 1K reads. Yay! Thanks for reading! I really like reading your comments, and it means a lot that some of you are still reading. 

Seriously, though. Thank you!

What are you currently reading on Wattpad? I've been in a reading slump for weeks...

**********

22:23

Okay, I have SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT.

Thing number 1: I've been reading Why You Shouldn't Lend A Bad Boy Your Clothes and it is literally one of the cutest books I have ever read. It's so cute that I don't even care that 'bad boy' is in the title.

Thing number 2: My mum got some clothes in the post the other day, and for some reason received this bronzer water spray mist thingy that smelt really nice. Anyway, I sprayed some on myself because I'm a complete and utter moron*. Fast forward to this morning and I have a big splodge of tanned skin on my right arm and my right foot. It looks like I rubbed henna onto my skin. I suppose this is the only way I'll ever tan...

*moron means carrot in Welsh so this word always makes me laugh

Thing number 3: IT'S STORYTIME!!!

Okay, so let me take you back to a time when I was a young two or three or something-year-old, and also a big fan of a Welsh animated series called Sali Mali.

At this time my mum was involved in some sort of project or event, and she hired a giant Sali Mali costume for it. Something a little like this:

Omg guys I'm scarred for life I just looked up 'Sali Mali costume' and one of the first things that popped up was a picture of Sali Mali in a somewhat sexual position with Sam Tân (you may know him as Fireman Sam). My childhood is ruined. 😭😭😭

Anyway, back to the story:

So one day little toddler me came downstairs to see the Sali Mali costume on the floor

So one day little toddler me came downstairs to see the Sali Mali costume on the floor. And I should've been excited, right? 

Well, wrong, because the Sali Mali didn't have a person inside so it was just collapsed on the ground. I, being such a young human bean, didn't understand that it was a costume. So I thought that SALI MALI WAS DEAD and had a huge mental breakdown and was completely hysterical. I was inconsolable.

But of course, everything was okay in the end. 

I assume.

THE END

I don't actually remember this. My brain probably blocked out this traumatic memory...

Did you watch a lot of television when you were little? What kind of things did you watch?

**********