1st Day of School

"Try not to look like satan's asshole for once before u come downstairs. I don't wanna be seen with ugly at my 1st day of school - much love, your brother"

You stared at the note left on your bedside table for a solid five minutes, trying your best to comprehend your big brother's evilness.

"First thing in the morning and this is what I have to wake up to!? Fan-fucking-tastic!" You mumble under your breath.

You drag your sleepy form down stairs before scoffing down your pre-made vanilla ice cream pancakes, courtesy of your bombass mum.

You get dressed into a cute outfit:

(Or imagine ur own style)

You race out the door dragging your backpack behind you, completly forgetting about your brother.  You run to school even though you weren't late or anything until you reach the school gates. You begin to slow down your pace but before you can you bump into a small blond haired boy, sending you both to the ground with a thud.

"Oh my god! I'm so..." Before you could apologize you opened your eyes to find you had accedently pinned the poor kid to the ground when you fell. You were on top of him, looking down at his blushing face with wide eyes.

"JEEEEZZ! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" A tall boy yelled as he chuckled with his group of friends.

The "tall boy":

You ignored his comment and quickly rolled off the traumatized boy

You ignored his comment and quickly rolled off the traumatized boy. You got to your feet and was about to help him up when he stood up himself.

Your eyes widened.

"Wow...didn't expect I'd be the shorter one." You thought.

You both scratched the back of your necks awkwardly waiting for the other one to speak. Finally you grew a pair and opened your mouth.