Meeting the Girls

Then someone caught your eye...

She had shoulder length jet black hair and an athletic build. Those
dead-like black-coated eyes were un-mistakeable. It must be...

“Mikasa! Hey Mikasa! A lil help here!” You squeaked, with barely
enough room to breathe. She looked over at you and then completely ignored you. You pouted, slightly offended as the four-eyed one grabbed your left arm and hugged it bringing her body closer to yours, indulging in the warm and fluffy material of your sweater. You felt your cheeks grow hotter but you tried to ignore it to focus your attention on Mikasa.

You saw her approach the four-eyed one and whisper something in her ear quietly that you couldn't quite make out despite the close proximity. The red-head wasn't so quiet however and simply nodded her head while saying “ugh fine but we get her later.”

She then clapped her hands and all the girls suddenly backed away from you to a safe distance, much to your relief.

“Ok everyone, you had your fun! Time's up.” Called out four-eyes to everyone.

“Aww whaaa!! We barely did anything!” The other red-head whined.

“We'll get to later, but for now Mikasa needs her somewhere else.” She smiled, patting the younger one's head. “But first, I think it is only
appropriate that we properly introduce ourselves!” She smugly grinned to Mikasa, to which she rolled her eyes.

“I'll start! My name is Hanji. I'm a third-year. Nice you meet ya!”
She cheerfully grinned adjusting her glasses, extending out her hand for a handshake. You hesitantly accepted the gesture to which Hanji gently held your hand in hers and looked dead into your eyes with steady fascination. You felt your cheeks heat up so you quickly slid
your hand out of her loose grip embarrassed, earning a soft giggle from the older girl.

Hanji:

“My turn!!” The other red-head jumped forward bursting with energy

“You can call me Sasha! I'm a first year. If you ever need a friend to
muck around with in class, or a shoulder to cry on, or even someone to share your food with haha, I'm your girl. But I wouldn't count on me for
homework help though haha, but we could always just hang out at my place and play video games. Oh my gosh I have sooooo many games! You'll love them! There's this one called...” She got interrupted by Hanji.

“Okay, okay, that's enough Sasha. She doesn't need to know your life story.”

Sasha just cutely giggled and then scooped you up in a warm bear hug before whispering in quite a seductive tone, contrast to her previous voice, “sorry sweetie, I can get quite loud sometimes”.

She then pulled away and winked at you while biting her lip cutely and skipping away towards the other girls humming a tune to herself, leaving you standing there a blushing mess.