C2: ChaosLegendsOfReach

Amiga Yamashio
Age: 26 due to cryo sleep (over 900 sence creation)
Bio: born on earth April 22nd 2512. She longed to see all the planets under unsc control. During travel to one of the unsc planet the covenant attack the ship she was on. She would drift for in cryo sleep for 100 years before crashing on the lush jungle world of spagonia. When she was rescqeded by one of ReachKaisers splinter groups she thought that they were space pirates. But once being on the ship she soon learned that the UNSC had won the human covenant war, and the war with the insurictionest had come to a hult do to ReachKaisers troops. She would deside to join his unit. Now at 3.4 Billion soldiers and more joining. She would then be assigned to unit New Era Kinder Observation. Out of the unit 1 person was picked to become a canadat to be a new Chaos lord every year. During the three months to the selecting she under went a DNA infusion much like that done by the others in the unit. She worked hard to try and get stronger than everyone else in the unit. Only a month before the selecting process ReachKaiser declared war on the UNSC. During the 100 year war ageist the UNSC at the beginning of the war the ship she was on, the GC Redeemer would be hit by the UNSC Aikil while it was slip. The passengers of the ship would be put into cryo sleep and launched towards the world of Alpha sentarey. Her pod would miss the the planets gravity pull sending in herlying into space. She would then get caught in the chaos jump of the SGC Crimson pack as it came to the aid of the GC Redeemer. She would be in the chaos dimension for 500 years before she would be found by the 17th chaos lord John. He would save her and carrie her the 10 miles to his place. He would place her in a new exsperimental cryopod designed to heal who ever is in it if cryo burn. A week later ReachKaiser would order all Lord's of Chaos to go into rest for a 300 year period. After the 300 years she would finally meet ReachKaiser. She would be turned into the 29th Lord of Chaos. Her and John would then fall in love. They would then both sit out of the dimensional jump testing of the UGC Alpha pack.

Kaga Yamashio
Does not exist in this dimension
Akagi Yamashio
Does not exist in this dimension