Part 1

Stellas POV

My phone dings.

M: girl, where are you?

S: by the cotton candy stall

"hey monse where jasmine "

"she went to go get drinks."

"Hey, Stella" ruby says as he walks over with Cesar.

"hey, how are you sorry I had to bail on the project my family was over."

"it's all good" he replies

"look what I got forties "jasmine yells

"How did you get those?"

"showed the guy my third nipple, which is fine because it's in my belly button."

"okay which ride do you want to go on first?" Cesar chimes in

"the roller coaster" monse say

"Farris wheel" Jamal yells

"that sound good ill go with Stella," Cesar said with a smirk.

monse started staring daggers at Cesar she walked to her kart with jasmine, ruby and Jamal sat together and then me and Cesar.

I sat down my heart was racing why would Cesar want to go on a kart with me yes we had a fling but as far as i knew he was still with monse, it went slow until we got to the top and hit a stop.

I looked over at Cesar
"are you and monse still a thing or am I being used to make her jealous because ii..."

"monse and i are over and it always been you."

he leaned over and kissed me passionately stronger and harder he kissed my neck and sent butter flys to my stomach I went and straddled him sitting one the loose shorts he was wearing he planted soft kisses on my neck he stared up at me with a confused face after I pulled away.

"Look, Stella, I can't have you playing with my feelings I ended thing with monse for you so if you don't like me I can deal with that, but I don't want to be a part of some game you're playing"

I looked up at him while slowly licking his neck I get up to his ear and whisper

"what are you implying ?"

he gulps

"well I wanted today to be one on one, but I can handle sharing you "

" oh"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

he stares at me the cart sways slightly in the wind I lean in we kiss even harder than be for pushing into each other almost like doing body roles he pulls up my top slightly I push my chest into him ensuring no one else can see

"Eres tan Hermosa."

he pushes into me rolling his body I push back he grabs on my things pushing himself closer to me.

we, hear a loud creak as the ride starts up again.

"oh shit"

I get off and sit beside him we smile at each other the ride goes around a couple of times to make sure everyone gets of ok I look over and see the police I yell to jasmine and monse

" shotgun the forties "

we al chug them down I look over to Cesar and feel lighter and floaty.

"oh shit Stella are you drunk"

"haha, what you talking about, "I said with a slight slur I had no original intent of getting drunk today I wasn't upset because I assumed that jasmine and monse were in the same mindset beside I was sure Cesar ruby and Jamal would make sure that we would be ok.

when we get off the ride monse is at the bottom waiting for Cesar.

she goes over to kiss him they share a passionate kiss and I realise that they haven't broken up I walk off.

"fuck"

"Hey Stella wait up Cesar yells

I step behind a ride to go and roll a joint.

"what's wrong?"

"you you act like I'm the one playing with your feelings what the fuck was that you don't get to ask me out and then just play go kiss someone else"

"I..."

"you know what Cesar I'm going to get a drink"

" wait, Stella, you're already drunk I don't think that's a good idea"

I may be drunk but not drunk enough for this shit"

"wait"

I turn on my heel and step up to him he tries to step back but I quicken my pace

"Run back to you bitch Cesar"

I walk away and stumble to this circle passing a blunt around.

"you wanna hit"

he places the blunt to me I take a long hit and finally calm the fuck down.

"what the fuck "

I say as ruby pulls me out of the circle.

"that's not going to make you feel better to come on dance with me"

(for some context here they song playing goes like this kiss me where on fire babe love like we're in Outerspace)

"look ruby I'm sorry"

"for what?"

"this"

I throw my hands over his shoulders and kiss him right as the chorus hits he stays like that for a while until Cesar comes over.