PART-2

Third person's pov-

The next day-
Rohit got up early to plan a surprise for Virat so that he could make up for the fight that they had yesterday.

And yes, the surprise was that (any guesses????)

Ro reach the field early before anyone else ,to practice .

On the other side,

Virat was also feeling really really sorry for teasing Ro after Mahi Bhai made him realize his mistake. So , he was busy in trying to find Ro so that he could apologize to him. He first went to Ro's room but Ro was not there.

So, Virat thought aab yeh Bandar kha gya itni subah ,Jha tak mujhe Yaad h yeh toh Uske soone Ka time h aur aaj toh practice bhi nhi , aaj toh hum sabka off day h.
(So, Virat thought where can Ro go , this time. As far as I remember this is his sleeping time and today , there is no practice as we have a off day.)

So, I thought to ask from the hotel staff whether they have seen Rohit somewhere. Then one person told me that they saw Ro going to the field.

Rohit's pov-

I have done all my exercise and have also completed my practice. But still neither Virat nor any other person from the team has come. Just then, I see Virat coming .

V for Virat , R for Rohit

R: Hi Vi.

V: Hi Ro. Tum yha kya Kar rahe ho.( What are you doing here ?)

R: Waah practice ke liye late tum ho, aur Puch rahe ho.(Wow, you are the one who is late for the practice and still asking me??)

Hearing this , Virat started laughing.... Hahahahaha and he said" Prac......tice. .....Mr. Bhulakad, there is no practice today. Today, is our off day , you  forget that" And he again continued laughing 😁😁😁😁😁😁

"Ok...okkk...no need to make a issue. Aab Yaad nhi Raha , hota h Kabhi Kabhi( I didn't remembered. It happens sometimes.) "Said  Ro .

And thus , they both reconciled.

After some time, in the evening, All the youngsters have gathered in Virat's room ..

Yuzi  and Shreyas were planning to make a  tiktok video. So, they were discussing on it , accompanied by Kuldeep and Rahul . Jassi was engrossed in reading a book . Rohit as usual was sleeping. Virat was on video call with Anushka and she  was making him talk to Sammy as she was with Ritika at her house.

And our Jaddu and jinks were wandering  aaj yeh dono Sant kese Bethe h , subah se ek Baar bhi jhagda nhi Kiya.( Why this two are sitting so quiet today, they haven't also fought since morning) . It seems to be an effect of Mahi Bhai's scolding.

But they both didn't know ki yeh toofan ke aane ke pehle ki saanti thi.
(It was the peace before a  huge storm .)

They were unaware of the storm which was soon going to come.

Meanwhile in India,

Sakshi was preparing breakfast and Mahi Bhai was helping her. But his attention was somewhere else and Sakshi knew  this . So , she asked Mahi "Are you alright. You seem worried regarding something. "

"Yes,  Sakshi..pata nhi Dil boht ghabra rha h , Aesa lag rha Kuch boht galat hone wala h" ( I don't know Sakshi but yes, I'm anxious like something wrong is going to happen) said Mahi Bhai  .

"Mahi , nothing will happen. And phir tum hi toh hamesha kehta ho na , we should be positive always" Sakshi said trying to calm Mahi and very brilliantly she changed the topic and shifted Mahi's attention to Ziva as she was awake now because in the morning, she always need her parents beside her bed and she won't get up till they both wish her good morning and pamper her❣️❣️❣️❣️.

Author's note-
That's all for today.

Keeping smiling and be safe  by staying home.

And yes, don't forget to vote and comment.

Yours
Mahiro ❤️