PART-5

Hello friends, first of all sorry for not updating since a long time.

Thanks a lot Pari Di for this beautiful cover💞💞💞💞💞💞

Thanks a lot Pari Di for this beautiful cover💞💞💞💞💞💞.PARIMALA020

Rohit's pov-

Reaching my home, I opened the door from the spare keys . I directly went to my room .

Where I find that someone is sleeping besides Sam but it's not Ritika as that person is really small. Like a small child is sleeping besides Sam . Going near, I see that it's Ziva. But at that moment, I didn't paid any heed to it. I slept besides them.

........where I last left..so continuing from there.

Next morning,

Ritika come out from her room and show that Sakshi Bhabhi was searching for something in the kitchen.

Ritika: Arre Bhabhi aap kya dhund  rahe ho, mujhe utha dete agar Kuch chaiye tha me de  deti .(What are you searching Bhabhi, you could have woke me up?)

Hearing Ritika's voice , Sakshi replied : Good morning Ritu . I thought to make masala tea for Mahi but I can't find the tea powder.

Ritika handling the tea box said :Very good morning Bhabhi , yeh lije (take this) and yes Bhabhi , where is Mahi Bhai ? I wanted to tell him Ro has come and is sleeping .

Sakshi : You are a little late Ritsy , Mahi already knows that he has seen Ro's suitcase lying in the hall and was just waiting for you to come out. And Jaise hi you came , he went inside to meet Ro.

Inside room,

Just as Mahi entered the room , he heard Sam's baby language  and the sight he saw melted his heart , Ziva was playing with Sam and was also trying to woke her Rohit chachu and to his surprise , hearing Ziva's voice , his little Ro woke up without any tantrums.

Ziva: RO chachu utho na , see na sammy is continuously looking at me.

Rohit getting up : baby , she is meeting you for the first time na...n small babies aese hi dekhte h. Now , go n call chachi , Sammy may be a hungry.

Mahi : Yes bacha, Sam is so small na, isliye . Good morning Mera bacha. Aap Jake chachi ko bulao.

Ziva : Good morning papa and I'm going to call chachi .

One mistake and everything finished!!!!!!(COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara