Chapter 1

In this, Toshiro looks like an adult, not a child. 

"Oh Shiro-chan~ gah!" Shouted the 10th captain, Isshin Shiba, who was kicked in the face by a 15 year teenage girl. 

"What do you want, Captain Shiba?" asked Toshiro.

"You've been given a mission," sighed Isshin as he got up from the floor and sat on his chair. Toshiro put the papers down on her desk and looked at her captain.

"What seems to be the problem?" asked Toshiro. 

"Captain Kurotsuchi found a new world. It's a Shinobi world. We don't know what's going to be out there but they've decided that you would go since you're more uh," Isshin tried to say but didn't want to get frozen.

"Because I'm young and that I won't be suspicious," Toshiro sighed making Isshin nod. 

"Fine, I accept. When do I leave?" asked Toshiro.

"Tonight," said Isshin.

"Fine, I better start packing," said Toshiro. Isshin then began to cry.

"Oh my darling daughter is moving out already! She's grown up!" cried Isshin making Toshiro growl. She kicked Isshin in the face and left. 

"I wander how long I will be staying for," Toshiro whispered to herself. She went into her room and found her mission bag. She packed some spare clothes and a first aid kit. She slung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed Hyorinmaru.

"Time to go," muttered Toshiro as she spotted the dark sky. She walked out and headed towards the 12th Division. 

"Ah Hitsugaya, you've arrived," said Mayuri. Toshiro nodded and raised a brow when she spotted the clothes and stuff that was there. 

"These things are the things that you'll need. Nemu! Take Hitsugaya to the changing rooms," said Mayuri handing Nemu the clothes. 

"Yes sir. Hitsugaya-san, please follow me," said Nemu as she began to walk away. Toshiro blinked and followed Nemu. When they arrived at the changing rooms, Nemu handed Toshiro the clothes. Toshiro frowned and went into the rooms and got changed into more Shinobi outwear. 

She sighed and zipped the hoodie up before walking out

She sighed and zipped the hoodie up before walking out. Nemu nodded.

"Lets get you back," said Nemu. Toshiro nodded and followed the artificial human. When they arrived, Toshiro had to put on some tiny bags before she was allowed to go. She slung her bag over her shoulder. She walked in front of the portal.

"Oh and when you arrive, you might be unconscious,"sad Mayuri making Toshiro's eyes wide and look back at him before getting pushed in. 

Just as Mayuri said she might, she was knocked unconscious when she get there.