Chapter 2

In this Kakashi, Kurenai, Guy, Asuma and the others are 18 when the Rookie 9 are born (well Rookie 10).

Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi and Kurenai Yuhi were coming back from a mission.

"I still can't believe it's been 4 years since the war finished," said Kurenai.

"Shame we lost a lot of people," said Asuma. Guy nodded but then stopped walking, making the other two stop walking. 

"What's wrong Guy?" asked Asuma. Guy pointed in front of them. They followed to where Guy pointed and gasped. There laid an unconscious girl. A girl that looked 15 or 16. She had long snowy white hair. The three Chunin rushed towards the girl and checked for any wounds. 

"There are no wounds," said Kurenai.

"What could've made her pass out?" Asuma asked himself.

"Whatever made her be unconscious, can wait. We need to get her to the village," said Kurenai. The other two agreed and got the girl to the village. 

[A few hours later]. 

The girl groaned as she sat up. She looked around and saw that she was in a hospital. 

"Where am I?" She asked herself.

"You're in Konohagakure's hospital, miss," someone said. The girl looked to her side and saw a man. The man has bright yellow spiky hair, bright blue eyes and a blue bandanna with a mental plate around his forehead. He was wearing a dark blue long sleeved top, dark blue trousers, blue shoes, a green jacket and a white cloak with red flames at the bottom. 

"Glad to see you're doing okay. I'm Minato Namikaze, I'm the Yondiame Hokage," smiled the man. 

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya, pleasure to meet you," said the girl. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Toshiro-san. May I ask, why were you unconscious in the middle of the road a few days ago?" asked Minato.

"Unconscious?" asked Toshiro. Minato raised a brow. 

"Didn't you know?" Minato asked. Toshiro shook her head. Minato then sighed.

"This is going to be really troublesome," muttered Minato.

"What do you remember before you passed out?" asked Minato. 

"I was getting ready to do my mission and was pushed into a portal," Toshiro said holding her head. 

"Mission? Portal?" thought Minato.

"Toshiro-san, do you mind if I get someone to clarify your memory?" asked Minato. 

"Why?" asked Toshiro.

"It's just for safety measures," smiled Minato. Toshiro thought about it.

"Captain Kurotsuchi never said that I couldn't tell anyone," thought Toshiro.

"That is true and you may need help from another person," said Hyorinmaru. Toshiro agreed with her Dragon spirit. 

"Sure," said Toshiro.

"Thank you," said Minato. He then called an Anbu to go and get Inoichi and Shikaku. The Anbu nodded before leaving.

"I thought you said one person?" asked Toshiro.

"Yes, I did but Inoichi will look into your mind and Shikaku can give us ideas on what we're going to do with you since that portal thing sounded unbelievable," said Minato. Toshiro shrugged.

"After all, it is protection," thought Toshiro. Half an hour later, Inoichi and Shikaku arrived. Toshiro was reading a book whereas Minato was finishing off a few papers. 

"What can we do for you, Hokage-sama?" asked Shikaku. Minato looked up from his paperwork and smiled.

"Inoichi, I need you to go through Toshiro-san's memories. She says that she went through a portal before going unconscious and that sounded way too unbelievable," said Minato. Inoichi nodded. 

"And you want my opinions," sighed Shikaku, making Minato nod. Inoichi walked up to Toshiro.

"Hello there, I'm Inoichi Yamanaka," said Inoichi.

"Toshiro Hitsugaya, you must be the one that is going through my memories," said Toshiro making Inoichi nod. Toshiro sighed and place the book next to her before closing her eyes. Inoichi placed his hand on her forehead. He arrived in a very icy cold place. 

"Where am I?" asked Inoichi.

"This is my mindscape. Over there in the cave are my memories," said Toshiro pointing towards a cave. Inoichi nodded and walked over there. He looked at the cave before walking in. Toshiro sat down on the snow before drawing in the snow. 

Inoichi opened his eyes after 10 minutes of going through Toshiro's memories. He felt bad for the girl. To be known as a freak of a village, to kill her best friend and graduating the academy in a single year. 

"What she said is true. But by looking at her memories, I can safely say that Toshiro-san, isn't from this world," said Inoichi. Toshiro opened her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"Wait she's from another world?" asked Minato. 

"Not quite. She's actually a Shinigami," said Inoichi making Minato's and Shikaku's eyes widen. 

"My job here is to gather information about this world. If we know more about this world, then we can protect it. From what I have been told, this world is a fighting world where people die a lot. As Shinigami, our jobs is to protect spirits and help them find peace. The fact is that we've only found this world recently," explained Toshiro. 

"Minato, why don't we put her in the Anbu," said Shikaku.

"Huh?" asked Minato.

"With her skill she could actually be great at it," said Inoichi.

"It also makes it easier for her to gather information," said Shikaku.

"The easier I get information, the safer this place will be. Since we've found this place, there are probably some bad spirits called Hollows are lurking around here," said Toshiro. Minato thought about it for a moments before nodding.

"Toshiro Hitsugaya, you are to report to my office tomorrow morning. There we can arrange a place for you stay and find a team for you," smiled Minato. 

"So I'm staying here for tonight?" asked Toshiro.

"Yes that's right," smiled Minato. Toshiro nodded and bowed.

"Thank you, Hokage-sama, Nara-san, Yamanaka-san," said Toshiro. Minato and Inoichi smiled but Shikaku just muttered 'troublesome' before smiling. The three adults left and Toshiro went back to sleep.