I. Welcome :: You're Never Gonna Walk Alone

Hi, I'll be your guide. I'll be you're G-U-I-D-E to the other side... Whoops, wrong script!
Take #2-

Hi I'm Eurie! I'll be your author for today and like whenever else you read the book I suppose. For each story, I'll be putting a song that either fits the story in one way or another or I just really like. That way you have something to listen to.

This is one of the books in my Sickfics & One Shots series. Be sure to check out the others on my profile: 5 Seconds Of Summer, Little Mix, New Hope Club, One Direction, The Vamps, Why Don't We

My lanes are Calum(5SOS), Leigh-Anne(LM), George(NHC), Niall(1D), Sonny(RT), Bradley(TV), and Corbyn(WDW) so most stories will be about them. But I'm open to writing about any band member because I love them all.

If you don't intend on sending in a prompt, quite frankly you could skip right to the Index, which has a short summary about each chapter so you know what you wanna read.

These stories will be based from either a random idea in my head, a scenario that has happened, a photo I saw, or a prompt given to me by one of you. If you have a prompt or request, comment it or dm me it and I'll let you know if I will write it or not.

I really hope you enjoy all my little short stories. Be sure to leave a heart if you liked it and feedback is so so so appreciated.

What Will Be Written:

• Not all stories will include everyone. It depends on the prompt or idea. If you give me a prompt, you are more then welcomed to request who is in it.

• Prompts centered around their friendships. Prompts can be happy or sad. I'll take either. I tend to write sad because I'm always sad- moving on...

• Everyone will be in the band, always.

• All stories will be written in 3rd person.

• I will include the year of when each story is based so you have an idea where in the career they are.

• I can do sequels and multiple parts. If there is a story you want to see more of, request it! If I am writing something I already plan to have multiple parts, I will let you know.

• You're oc can be included in the story. Just bare in mind that they won't be the focus, more of a minor character.

What Won't Be Written:

• Romance between the band members. Most of this won't be centered around romances in general.

• Smut. That just makes me uncomfortable.

• Au of any kind(no high school, age play, etc).

• Oc centered stories. If I do make up a character, they will probably be someone in the background I needed to continue the plot along(like a reporter or a fan or an old lady who gave Calum a cupcake ;) heh.)

• Imagines. I was never a fan of them to be honest.