3. Sonny :: Need A Place To Hide, But I Can't Find One Near

Eurie: So they're all in the band but now Sonny has secret powers that laid dormant for most of his life until something happened because I am obsessed with Marvel's Runaways and The Gifted and the Avengers(I adore scarlet witch as you can tell) :) this was also heavily inspired by the sims 4 realm of magic pack. I've been playing so much of the sims these past three weeks. It's a problem.
This is a long one. Buckle up, kids. I got carried away. I could've just broken it up into two chapters. But it was already fully written and that just seemed obnoxious to make y'all wait while it sat in my drafts xD (plus it's not like anyone actually reads these anyway-)
Also did anyone watch the documentary. It was really interesting to see such a different side to everyone since they only ever put themselves online with a smile. Like I never realized Sonny was a realist or that he was so close with Jack. Kinda bummed it wasn't explained as to why he and Harper were crying in the various scenes, as well as the fight the band had. I would've liked to see more of their headspace during this and maybe see everyone more vulnerable because I know it wasn't easy. Never the less, I'm incredibly proud of them for what they accomplished and the documentary was very well made.

2019
It all started going wrong after this most recent tour, entitled "The Hero Tour". At least, in Sonny's mind, because for him, his world seemed to crumple in on itself as all he'd known for most of his life had become corrupted.

It really all began during a meet and greet in Poland. But no one thought anything of it. A girl with a Russian accent and pastel pink hair that fell in front of her pale face approached the five boys and that's when harm struck Sonny's skull like he'd never felt before. The best way to compare it was like the forces inside his mind were pushing in every direction against the walls. He was excused from the rest of the night and slept it all away in his hotel room, watched over by a concerned bandmate, either being Andy or Rye, depending on which shift it was.

He was completely find the next day. However, the symptoms continued, dialed back after that first day on tour, and only progressed. He experience migraines more often than usual, minor at first. Andy convinced the boy he was dehydrated. Gotta drink enough water to compensate for all the madness the boy causes to the world around him. However, drinking up to a hundred and fifty ounces a day did little to sooth the hammers going at it on his skull. In fact, the headaches were only getting worse as the days progressed.

Sonny, Rye, and Brooklyn were all running around like wild lions, letting out screams appropriate to the comparison. All were shirtless and Brooklyn also lacked pants. None of this unusual. Andy and Jack watched from the sidelines, egging them on with various comments. While the two animals continued their chaotic run, Sonny had paused. At first, it appeared as though he was simply catching his breath, his hands on his knees and the shaky breaths coming from his mouth. "You look like Andy the asthmatic after he walks a block," Rye teased.

When the Essex boy collapsed to the ground that day, crying out in agony as his hands gripped his head, they decided a doctors appointment was in order. "Sonny? God, this is getting out of hand," Jack commented with a worried look on his face. Brooklyn was rubbing comforting circles around Sonny's back, as it was the most he could really offer the suffering boy at the moment.

"It's so bad. It hurts so much," Sonny hissed out, squeezing his eyes shut. The best they could do was ring for an ambulance, which swiftly took the agony endured boy to a hospital. A brain scan was taken and all the doctor could take note of was the immense stress his mind was under. That was all the picture showed.

Like the last time, once Sonny awoke from the anesthetics he was administered, he was in no pain whatsoever. It was as if the sleep gave his mind time to expel all the pain, almost like a reset.