ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁴ » [ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ? ᴅᴇᴀᴅ? ]

It was finally holiday and you was wondering around that huge academy while wearing a simple blank white shirt along with your black sweatpants that you lift a bit from the ankles. You just tied your hair into a high ponytail while wearing a black converse.

You was walking while taking a few glances towards your phone. Like always, those boys always drooling themselves seeing you around.

You finally off of your phone and slid them into your pocket. You were on the 2nd floor and was basically staring out of the glass. While staring out towards the field, something caught your attentions. You glances off from the field towards the main entrance.

You saw a figure of two young yet tall boys there. You squinted your eyes to get a better visions and when you did, a big smile appeared on your face making your dimples both visible enough towards the boys there.

You quickly ran over the main hallways and when you get at the main hallways, you just sprinted yourself towards the entrance. When you were at the half way, you saw the boy blue outfit boy was standing there, smiling at you.

You let out a chuckled that could be heard by any boys who were there. You sprinted yourself towards the guy happily.

You ran and ran which is finally you reached his arms while you crushed yourself onto him which make you both fall and landed on the ground..

He got up while his arms never leave your small figure.

"Noona~ I'm sorry for not being able to be with you before!" He cried out.

"It's okay, Junseong. As long you was here already, noona will always fine." You said while sniffling on his shirt.

(Chae Junseong was my oc so yeah eheh)

"I miss you." You whisper onto his chest.

"I miss you too, noona." He said as he patted your back.

You both finally got up and wiped your tears off while laughing like a crazy bitches.

"Lady Y/n."

You turned towards the person and smile while walking towards him.

"Q." You said after hugging him.

(It's Q from The Boyz~ Stan them pweasee)

"I miss you too, Lady Y/n" He said while hugging you back, giggling.

You guys chatted for a little while before they finally decided to go.

"Did you guys really have to go?" You asked while feeling a little bit frustrated.

"We do, noona. We'll promise we will come again tomorrow." Junseong said while hugging you as you put your head on the crook of his neck.

"You guys know you can both stay in my dorm because it's big tho." You whined but Junseong shook his head.

"No need, noona."

"You know I don't want to lose the both of you like how I lose Junsung back then." You said while cupping both of their cheeks.

(Another oc of mine, Chae Junsung. He is the eldest one and Y/N aka you the second and Junseong was the last one.)