ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹ » [ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ! ]

“Nice to see you again, Chae Y/n.”

You turned towards the voice and saw him, standing near the chair that was kinda far a bit from your distance.

“Felix.” Your said with your deep voice which make him smirked.

“It's me, baby. Miss me?” He said while looking at you.

“Don't make me throw up on you.” You said as you feel cringe because of him calling you baby.

He laughed and then went closer towards you. When he was already in front of you, he smirked and caressed your cheek.

“Owh, are you mad? I thought you're happy to meet me.” He said while pouting.

“Me? Missing you? That's funny.” You said as you fake your laugh sarcastically which make him groaned.

“You know what let's just forget those stuff and concentrate on something else, shall we?” He asked while moving his body away from blocking your views.

Once he move away, your eyes met with those pair of eyes you really hate and feel disgust when you see them.

“Well, hello there my daughter Y/n.” He said while smirking.

“Since when you see me as your daughter cause all I know is you never look at me as your daughter. Why? Cause you think I'm worthless like my mom. You dumped me and mom away.”

“Look, father is sorry.” He said whole pouting.

“Shut up, you old man. I was not and will never be your daughter. I never have any connection with you anymore.” You spat back as sharp as the bullet.

“Since when I dumped you, my daughter?” He asked and pretend like he was never doing it.

“Since I was on my elementary school. You dumped me cause you think I'm worthless and don't even think that I never know about it.” You said while glaring.

He was shocked by your words and feel triggered as he remember saying you worthless in front of yourself after you got back from school.

“You kinda brave now, aren't you?” The guy so called 'your father' said.

He smirked and went over you. He then walked around, circling you while scanning your features.

“You've grown up so well and being gorgeous. I never thought of it. Oh, you know what? I got a gift for you!” He said in excitement.

Then, a big aquarium was shown in front of you with Sejin, Zico and Yuqi inside. You was kinda shocked and when you looked back, they're aren't behind you anymore.

You turned back and feel your blood boiling inside. You glared at him and he smiled innocently at you.

“Go save them, if you're brave enough.” He said while crossing his arms over his chest and smirked.

Without feeling hesitated, you ran over the aquarium and without wasting much time you punched the glass and it wasn't cracked.

Then, you punched it harder a which finally cracked. You didn't even bother that your knuckles went reddish. You punch more harder and the glass finally broke which make the water went out. You went inside the aquarium and swim over towards Yuqi and pushed her body outside the hole you made. Then, you went over Zico and did the same thing when finally you get towards Sejin and brought him outside the aquarium.

When you're out, you pulled them aside and made a CPR for each of them which still they didn't move. You tried harder and nothing happened.

You were secretly crying but thanks to the water drops on your cheeks which covered your tears up. You got so mad so you went towards Felix and punched him and pull out a gun from your secret spot and shot him on his head.

Then, you turned towards the guy so called your father and pointed the gun towards him. He smirked and make you fight his men.

You were badly injured which make you dropped towards the ground with them kicking your stomach and hips. You shut your eyes to endure the pain of them hitting you.

They finally stopped an went away. Then, the monster went towards you and bend down on one of his knee. He pulled out a strand of hair out of your face and smirked.

“You know what? I win and you... Lose the game.” He said whole laughing at your position.

“Finally, I've wait for this epic time and win over stupid people like you guys. You know that I've been planning to destroy you guys all so I can be more powerful and I will be able to control everything and anything I want to. Finally, I've won against you!” He said while laughing in a creepy way.

After hearing his statements, you laughed in a maniac way which make him to stared at you in a weird way.

“You think you're winning? I don't think so, Cho Hyunbin.”